Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy (slightly belated) Birthday Kyo+

Comment

Slightly belated this year, but hope you had a great day my friend.

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday, Kyo & Kyo+ !

Comment

happy birthday buddy... hope you have a wonderful day!

Comment

hope you had a good one.

Comment

Happy belated b'day kyo, late again, missed that one - apologies...

Comment

Happy Birthday - hope you had a great day

Comment

Sorry for the delayed wishes everybody!

Been busy celebrating my birthday here n there... here's a pic of only one of two birthday cakes I had this year laid on by Banyan Tree Bintan (had to cut down on those calories!)

LOWJHG: Thanks very much! (even though it's from last year, I must have forgotten to reply!)

up and away: Also from last year, I forgot to reply!

9V-JKL: The sausage was great, had a veal bratwurst in KUL actually! Thanks also for the wishes last year! Sorry I forgot to reply that one!

Pinkfloyd: Cheers buddy, I take it we'll be seeing alot more of you in SIN in the near future? Let's catch up and finish that bottle with kapitan sometime... glad to see I've been upgraded to '+++' status

Aulia Harun: Terima kasih! Been a pleasure seeing your posts on this forum, hope our paths cross one day!

Dent@SUB: Thanks for the wishes, you're my favourite SUB-dweller, that's for sure... the feast was back with the virgin coconuts! Hope to see you more in SIN next year!

soarbeyond: Thank you and it was great meeting you at LD#7! Are we gonna have a LD in Japan anytime soon (with you as the host)?

haf: Mamnoon am! 'Tis a sad reality that with the purging of F on many of my usual routes, Kyo's TPR attendance this year has been shockingly woeful and instead SKL J is seeing alot more of me... will try to rectify this next year! Keep those photographs coming, I really enjoy them... you've got quite a Flickr site going btw... (in a good way)

lee_apromise: I love your new avatar! Thanks for trying your hardest to meet me and sorry again we were inadvertently separated by 10 metres and an immigration counter! We'll work on closing those 10 metres in 2011! (my first NY resolution?! )

KeithMEL: Cheers buddy! Enjoy the States, looks like I'll just be missing you in your neighbourhood (was planning to say a quick hello). Hope things are going well for you - been missing all your 'spotted in...' TRs! Bring those back!

HUGE AL: Thanks mate! So, are we seeing you next month or WHAT?! LOL! 'Twas great catching you up for chicken rice... don't let those 744s screw up your year ahead, and hopefully we'll be seeing you enjoy a few rides in R in the near future?...

jhm: Mmm goiii! We've gotta tackle that metre-long sausage in ZRH one of these days... pity our paths haven't crossed much this year. Wish you safe travels all over Japan and remember to try Champon ramen in NGS.

MAN Flyer: Khop khun krub... thanks for introducing me to the dangers of BarSu, I'll be staying/paying them a visit again tonight and I'll let you know if Ms Bahrain's still there... and if I get my suite without your loving intervention or not!

SuperJonJon: Muchos gracias! Hope you're enjoying domesticated life! Catch up sometime for a meal if you can buddy! I'm sure you're having too much fun being a dad to worry about us plane-mad nuts, though... (and well you should!)

StarG: Terima kasih! My 2011 NYE resolution for real will be to somehow get myself to visit the infamous CGK! Akan Datang! (this sushi invite is now stretching 4 years old!)

9V-SIA: We'll catch up for a chinwag sometime soon, buddy! Hope this year's starting to get better for you... sincerely appreciate your wishes, all the best!

Comment

(too many images/smilies in previous post)

jammed: Thank you! I hope our paths cross sometime... I'll be collecting those royalties you owe SQfg...

jjpb3: Danke schön! Have some for me! And see you one day in the Pearl of the Orient Seas...

Ex-SIN: Thank you! When will we see you at one of the LDs, then?

LottieM: I can't pronounce that but 'Diolch yn fawr iawn'! (I also can't pronounce that!!) Hope to also cross paths with you in the future!

SQJunkie: It seems I've been upgraded twice now! Merci, merci!

sumitsan: THANKS! And more specifically, thank you for your very kind comments on my TRs. Without your motivation, I would not be able to finish as much as I have already... and I'll definitely tie up the final loose bit of the OSL TR soon... it's almost done already, for all intents and purposes... just needs a picture of a certain Boeing...

nickbot: Greatly appreciated, kind sir! And thanks from the wishes from mrs_nickbot also... hope she is doing well and hope you've recovered! We've been missing you in SIN of late!

milehighj: I did, mate! Enjoy Provence! Catch up sometime with the rest in SIN ey!

feb01mel: Okay, I don't have split personalities but Thank You and Thank You (1)! So, when are we meeting finally?

taipeiflyer: THANK YOU BUDDY! I had a wonderful year, actually! Hope to catch you +1 next year instead - it's been too long!

225: Had a great one! Cheers!

N_Architect: Not as late as I was replying! So glad to have caught you (albeit briefly) this year! Hope you enjoyed those curry puffs... by the way, I'm sure you'll be proud of me with a certain piccie at the bottom of this post... couldn't help but think of you for some reason!!

Lobster: It was a multi-day/night party! Truly fun times catching you all over the place, and let's just keep whatever happens in BarSu, in Barsu! (sshhh, that evil MAN Flyer has eyes/ears everywhere!)

Last but not least, a truly heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who sent in birthday sms-es, Facebook messages, PMs, etc! I'm so overwhelmed I made sure to have plenty of sausage...

Oh - and here's a little piccie of my birthday present to myself which will hopefully be a present of sorts to you all through upcoming TRs... thanks for the inspiration and here's to MANY MORE!!!

Last edited by Kyo; 6 November 2010, 01:22 PM. Reason: horrible grammarz

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      Ooh, you bought an ACIEL! I LOVE those!

Comment

Yeah, ACIEL's are good aren't they?

*ninja edit*

Comment

Was this taken with your new ACIEL? Why is the frame not entirely focussed? This is the D-Lux 5 you've been talking about, right?
                          HUGE AL

Comment

Would think because of its very specific Macro DOF...

(missed your first question, yes it was - taken by a self-focus through the mirror in the corridor of #2517 at the ROS BKK... on a chair, on the dining menu )
                            Last edited by Kyo; 7 November 2010, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              Was this taken with your new ACIEL?
                              Eh ? The ACIEL must be the only camera in the world with the ability to take a picture of itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post

soarbeyond: Thank you and it was great meeting you at LD#7! Are we gonna have a LD in Japan anytime soon (with you as the host)?
                                Hahaha It was great meeting you too
                                HMM .... LD in Japan
                                I don;t think i'd be spending much time in Japan this year
                                I would love to hold one though

Comment

Working...
                                X