thanksgiving at taipeiflyer's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    Oh, no problem with Sat and Sunday at all. It's Thu and Fri which I can't get away at the moment.
    I see ...
    I am sure taipeiflyer will consider your situation.
    In fact I am not clear when the dinner is exactly. Thursday as the traditional Thaksgiving dinner. Or, Friday as Black Friday dinner...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ TPP View Post
      I see ...
      I am sure taipeiflyer will consider your situation.
      In fact I am not clear when the dinner is exactly. Thursday as the traditional Thaksgiving dinner. Or, Friday as Black Friday dinner...
      simply put, i will make the dinner on the day when the most people can arrive. anyone who can be in town during the month of november, simply put down the dates when you can be in town, and the day that the most people can be there, we will have the dinner, thanksgiving is on a thursday, but since sqtalk is such an international community, we will most likely have it on a saturday.

Comment

i might be in US or in Canada at that moment so it might not be a problem, but i will need to confirm again
        Last edited by LOWJHG; 3 August 2009, 06:15 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
        I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

hi everyone, long time no talk. hope all are well. was not sure if anyone has finalized any plans of being in the LA area at the time. all are welcome.

Comment

Ahh would love to taipeiflyer, but unfortunately my schedule takes me elsewhere. Hope you all have a wonderful time

Comment

I'm (almost) grounded here in the Baltics, so no chance. Thank you and enjoy...

Comment

Good to see you back, taipeiflyer. Hope all is well!

I won't be able to participate but I am sure everyone will have a great time at your party.

Comment

Bumping this up for a query

A window has opened for me to possibly be in LA during the thanksgiving weekend - 27 - 1 December. A pretty reasonable fare opened from NRT so thought I should take the opportunity.

Will LA be "operating" normally given that it's Thanksgiving? I wasn't sure it would be a good idea to visit LA when everything is closed so just wanted to make sure. I've never been to LA before so am helpful for any guidance.

Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kelvgoh View Post
                    ....A window has opened for me to possibly be in LA during the thanksgiving weekend - 27 - 1 December.........Will LA be "operating" normally given that it's Thanksgiving?...
                    Thanksgiving is November 26th this year. Everything will be open normally from November 27th onward. In fact, November 27th, Black Friday, should see the biggest sales of the year in stores. Have a great time in LA.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Sorry I can't make it back to LA to meet you guys.

It's Thursday in Thailand and I've already had my turkey with an Asian-inspired stuffing
                      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
                      X