• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very generous of you, taipeiflyer.

Will see if I can make it.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

just a little bump. LionCity and family will be in town at that time.. i do hope that he can make it. i do hope others can join as well. for those who can come, please let me know if you have any religious objections to any pork dishes, so that i can plan a menu that does not incorporate it. right now, i have a tentative menu consisting of turkey, pork crown roast, quail, trout and prime rib... but it can easily be adjusted. for those who are a maybe, let me know what your schedule would be like...we can always have it on the weekend so that more people can join. cheers!

Comment

Mmmm the menu sounds yummy. I'm filled with utter envy, and wish i could be there!
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I'm religious about my love for Pig!
          HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            hahaha, that is great!

Comment

I just saw this open invitation. Thanks for this very nice gesture, Taipeiflyer. I would definitely consider if I am somewhere in North America during that period. Again, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                I just saw this open invitation. Thanks for this very nice gesture, Taipeiflyer. I would definitely consider if I am somewhere in North America during that period. Again, thank you.
                Dude! I did not know this. Perhaps by then, we can celebrate your TPP.
                HUGE AL

Comment

Won't be able to make it. Trip to NC in November has been postponed for a year, and I'll be in my new position in Europe from this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                    I'll be in my new position in Europe from this fall.
                    Congratulations, N_Architect.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thank you, jjpb3.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Poor piglet.
                        http://www.hollywoodstandups.com/images/Piglet.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                          The question remains...
                          Are you coming to the party?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ TPP View Post
                            The question remains...
                            Are you coming to the party?
                            I wish I could. I had planned such that I would not have any work that weekend. But I don't think my boss would let me take Thu, Fri or Monday off. New staff around and I can't leave them on their own, blah blah blah...

I'd also be slightly out-of-pocket in Nov. I've just written this long shopping list for Aug and Sept. Unless there are good fares originating from LHR, I doubt I can make it.

The menu sounds really good and it would be fun to catch up with everyone.

Comment

You can leave Thursday early am from LHR to be I LA for the Thanksgiving dinner. Friday can fly back to LHR with the flight that arrives Saturday very early am. Only two days off work..

Comment

Originally posted by SQ TPP View Post
                                You can leave Thursday early am from LHR to be I LA for the Thanksgiving dinner. Friday can fly back to LHR with the flight that arrives Saturday very early am. Only two days off work..
                                Oh, no problem with Sat and Sunday at all. It's Thu and Fri which I can't get away at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X