Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds fun, any pics?

Comment

• It was a really great DO indeed - loads of memories I'll forever remember of Europe, new/old faces and plenty of new friends made.

Flo - well done overall buddy! thanks for taking so much time out of your schedule to get things organised. All's well that ends well... will definitely visit VIE again in the future.

Petz - you rock! I had the pleasure of having a tourguide/translator plus fellow eating buddy all over Austria. We really ate our way from town to town, and I wouldn't have been able to get around/get back to the airport in time for my flight if it wasn't for you (and your handy iPhone)!

Would always welcome either of you to SIN (and hope to meet you all again sometime as per our 'potential' DO... discussions...

Anyway, really exhausted now.

Just landed in DXB, had a fair few things go wrong a the last second last night, so decided to take jhm's advice and get a day hotel room. So, now at the LM Fairway Dubai..

I just found out after checking in at IST that I left my camera with the cabbie there.

Luckily, I heavily overtipped him as he gave me a guided tour for 4 hours, (and got his mobile number in the process for future bookings) so much so that he will courier the camera back to Singapore. So, big thumbs up for Turkish taxi drivers.

Will wander around DXB for a bit now, so signing off... (sorry, will reply all PMs later, just too exhausted now)

Comment

• gosh i am so dead. i managed to get myself a light flu on sunday which still isn't over. anyway ... i had so much fun with you guys, thanks for coming! i am definitely looking forward to meeting you again (wherever you are!)

about kaiserschmarren ... i am actually quite good at cooking it myself. so the next time i am meeting up and you want to try anything austrian, tell me and i will cook you something

i am certain i will meet some of you guys in ZRH again

and yes, petz and me are looking forward to do Keith the next time Australia is on our agenda ...
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
          and yes, petz and me are looking forward to do Keith ...
          Wow ... you guys do learn quickly from Frau and Herr Kinky from London!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
            Sounds fun, any pics?
            Many incriminating pics of debauchery and gluttony!

Gossip fodder alert!
            1. Tales of bed and shower hopping
            2. All boys' event in the jacuzzi bath-tub
            3. 'I am for rent' promo at the LM
            4. Cute percussionist and his two big drums
            5. I spy: Spanking with a conductor's baton!

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Many incriminating pics of debauchery and gluttony!

Gossip fodder alert!
              1. Tales of bed and shower hopping
              2. All boys' event in the jacuzzi bath-tub
              3. 'I am for rent' promo at the LM
              4. Cute percussionist and his two big drums
              5. I spy: Spanking with a conductor's baton!
              Would not believe it until we see the pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                I was about to say the same thing!
                HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                  I was about to say the same thing!
                  Huh! If HUGE AL had gotten his bum on a VIE-bound golf cart, he would have been showing us his master strokes!

Comment

• almost a week since and still no pics yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      almost a week since and still no pics yet?
                      Our photographers are not working for Hello! magazine.

I believe some of the attendees were a wee bit shy and we'd need to get everyone's authorization first before posting any pics.

Comment

Huh! If HUGE AL had gotten his bum on a VIE-bound golf cart, he would have been showing us his master strokes!
                        Yeah, sorry 'bout that. End of the Quarter and I needed to run around The States.
                        HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                          Yeah, sorry 'bout that. End of the Quarter and I needed to run around The States.
                          There is no need to apologize. I was only pulling your leg.

Comment

Our photographers are not working for Hello! magazine.

I believe some of the attendees were a wee bit shy and we'd need to get everyone's authorization first before posting any pics.
                            Yes, maam!

Actually, I'm more keen on the food ;"run and hide from stuff being thrown at from the attendees"
                            Last edited by 9V-JKL; 3 October 2008, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Hmmm I think I'd better skip DOs since everyone wants privacy in regards to picture posting.

Comment

• I have v few pics of the DO that I can put up as my camera was out of action the 2nd day; silly me forgot to charge my camera battery. Also one DO attendee has specifically told me not to put up a particularly interesting pic of his.

Will put them up in the VIE update of my TR.
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X