This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
    I'll start a DO thread once I finished my rough draft on what we could do then
    Thanks FLO.

We'd ask the mods to lock this thread once you start the DO thread.

Comment

Am booked on the following:
      27SEP LHR-VIE AA6643 dep 1500 arr 1815 (too lazy to work out BA flight number). Oh and I'm scheduled to arrive at LHR at 1225, if anyone who's LON-based is flying out the same day from LHR T5 we could sup too much champers together at Galleries. Will need some time to hop over from T3 to T5 of course.

30SEP VIE-HEL AY766 dep 1045
      Last edited by KeithMEL; 17 March 2008, 12:32 PM.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I will be returning from BRU to ATH (via VIE on OS) on either the 27th or 28th of September, so count me in.

A stopover in VIE for a couple of nights sounds fantastic. Haven't booked the actual flights yet, but will do in due course as soon as my BRU itinerary is finalized.
        Last edited by N_Architect; 17 March 2008, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Great! The more the merrier.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

OP updated - 11 people confirmed or tentative now.

Comment

I'll close this thread, because there is an official Do thread up and running.

Please click here.

jjpb3
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
              X