SIN Auld Lang Syne Do? -- 30 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    Aburiya - the Japanese grill place where you're going for dinner. jjpb3 mentioned he does not like cooking his own food in restaurants. Looks like you have to exhibit your 'housewifely' skills and pamper him that evening.
    You did know that the G in CGK stands for 'Geisha', right?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      You mean some people think it stands for something other than Charming Geisha in Kimono ?

Comment

Aburiya - the Japanese grill place where you're going for dinner. jjpb3 mentioned he does not like cooking his own food in restaurants. Looks like you have to exhibit your 'housewifely' skills and pamper him that evening.
        I had been in training for almost 3 months. Definitely, I have a "housewife" materials in me now. But the question remains ... among the attendees, who will get spanked, whipped, and tied up by this humble housewife?

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        And who trained me as the Geisha? And who gave me F mark for failing the training? (I am not a first class student like the boy from down under there... )

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        You mean some people think it stands for something other than Charming Geisha in Kimono ?
        Should be worse than that. You are too kind with the mentioned interpretation! Censored... too many members under 25.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          I had been in training for almost 3 months. Definitely, I have a "housewife" materials in me now. But the question remains ... among the attendees, who will get spanked, whipped, and tied up by this humble housewife?
          Waiting in anticipation to see who will receive the housewifey services

...which also means that I'll be there....nearly decided to cancel the trip.
          Last edited by SQFAN; 20 December 2007, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            ...And who trained me as the Geisha? And who gave me F mark for failing the training?...
            I believe I may still have the video clip from that first training session...

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
              ...nearly decided to cancel the trip.
              Hmm the cold winter up in Scotland is much better to be traded off with sunny days, relaxing in a tranquil and magical Angkor Wat!

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
              I believe I may still have the video clip from that first training session...
              Actually, I have not seen those videos. My mind was focused on one thing at that period of time. But now I am over it! So go show me the video, please.... please...

Comment

So better late than never ... After being alerted to this joyous occasion by yours truly - Mr. MAN Flyer - I'm requesting to put me down for drinks for sure and a maybe for dinner (need approval from the gf - yes that is what it has come to these days ).

Cheers ... I', off to DPS this afternoon for my week long stay at the IC Bali which I booked at the lovely 5K points a night pointsbreaks rate happy camper after extracting a Singaraja Duplex suite from them instead of that plain Classic room

Comment

Have a lovely Christmas in Bali, demue! An early honeymoon?

Comment

I should be able to make it for dinner assuming my LAX flight doesn't bail on me on 27th. C u 'all!

Comment

• Anyone around for 31st?

Hmm..deciding if I should watch it from a TV in my room or be there....

http://www.esplanade.com/apps/campaign/2007/collab/osu/ looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by demue View Post
                        So better late than never ... After being alerted to this joyous occasion by yours truly - Mr. MAN Flyer - I'm requesting to put me down for drinks for sure and a maybe for dinner (need approval from the gf - yes that is what it has come to these days ).
                        At last !.

Nice to see you'll make it for a drink sir. Enjoy Bali.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't make it for this DO,
                          I've got an unexpected trip to London 28 to 31 Dec.

Have a great time everyone, and eat and drink lots
                          for me, ok ?
                          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Am now in BA lounge in Scotland, inching my way towards SIN.

Originally posted by upright man View Post
                            Sorry, I'm afraid I can't make it for this DO,
                            I've got an unexpected trip to London 28 to 31 Dec.:
                            Sorry to hear that, upright man. Guess you're accompanying someone? Oh well, you have to recount your A380 experience to me another time. So, will you leave LHR on 31st?

This is so bloody unfair! Everyone having fun in sunny tropical Singapore and I'm stuck in cold miserable London working and studying for my exams!
                            What exams are you mugging for? Hey, at least your Vietnam trip is coming...
                            Last edited by SQFAN; 27 December 2007, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                              An early honeymoon?
                              Don't scare me like that ... I'm nourishing my commitment issues No plans like that if I can help it ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                                Am now in BA lounge in Scotland, inching my way towards SIN.

Sorry to hear that, upright man. Guess you're accompanying someone? Oh well, you have to recount your A380 experience to me another time. So, will you leave LHR on 31st?
                                Yes, accompanying someone to London. Will be leaving LHR for SIN on 30th Dec night.
                                Sorry again for missing this DO, everyone, it would have been my sixth SQTalk DO this year, I think !
                                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Working...
                                X