No announcement yet.

A Proposal for Gathering on Friday, 31 August and Saturday, 1 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually i have an upcoming SQ F trip ticketed, so I could use it, and rebook itover the phone before boarding. But this might be difficult since I have to go to to SYD on that day if I hold two BP no?
    Last edited by f4freeJunior; 18 August 2007, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• I must say it's safer to be a guest than a hassle of changing tix. I am a risk-averse. Thus I don't want to take my chance of getting the lounge matron or the lounge angel.

Comment

• I am confirmed. Booked a YRST fare (150% M&M Miles).
        Sat 01SEP 00.30-09.45 SIN-SYD

I am looking forward to seeing you all there! AFAIk SQFG is about to guest me. Thanks. Can you confirm this, SQFG?

After CDG-SIN in F; SIN-ZRH in F; SIN-PEN-SIN in J;BKK-SIN in F, this will be my first flight in SQ Y

Comment

• Originally posted by f4freeJunior View Post
          I am looking forward to seeing you all there! AFAIk SQFG is about to guest me. Thanks. Can you confirm this, SQFG?
          That is correct for now - only thing is I'm waiting on news on whether I need to go to India this weekend or not - will know in one or two days

Comment

I am confirmed. Booked a YRST fare (150% M&M Miles).
            Sat 01SEP 00.30-09.45 SIN-SYD

Hi f4free,

I will try to be there as well...trying to get back from CMB in 24 hours on assignment (doubt that this would happen), so I may miss you guys!

I gather I could guest someone - that is, if I get in before the "bell tolls"!

Comment

• So I'll be taking the Business Class on SQ231 to SYD on Sep 1 at 00:30 but I'll entering with my PPS card to the SIN SQ 1st class lounge a few hours before the flight, which means on the evening of Aug 31, will the SQ staff kick me back to the business class lounge after midnight...? Or if I leave the lounge before midnight & do some duty free shopping, but back to the 1st class lounge at 00:01, will they refuse me by entering the 1st class lounge...?

Comment

• SQtalker,
                we will be on the same flight to SYD!
                I don't think they will kick you out of the lounge! My guess is that the new rules will be applied for the morning flights on Sep 01.

So when is the gathering starting? When and where do we meet?
                I can reach the airport between 9 and 9.30pm I hope.

Comment

SQtalker,
                  we will be on the same flight to SYD!
                  To f4freeJunior:

I will be seating on 12A upper deck, where will you be seat? Can I page you / SMS you at the lounge around 21:00~21:30...?

Comment

• Guys, I'm out of this one. Have to cancel this trip

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      Guys, I'm out of this one. Have to cancel this trip
                      Bugger, just as I may be around....

I am due to fly down on SQ979 tomorrow then home on SQ328 on Saturday night. As it stands, I am supposed to be having a drink with a customer tomorrow night, venue as yet undecided.

However, I may well end up only flying down on Saturday anyway due to needing to sort a few more things out here. Sorry for being able to confirm if I'll make it until tomorrow.

I do fancy a bit of a Tango Papa Party actually.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
                        To f4freeJunior:

I will be seating on 12A upper deck, where will you be seat? Can I page you / SMS you at the lounge around 21:00~21:30...?
                        I will be enjoying my first flight on SQ Y this year... somehwere in a window seat (Ax).
                        Of course we can meet before in the lounge. Unfortunately I don't have access this time and since SQFG is not able to guest me anymore, I am SKL-less tomorrow evening. Somebody willing to guest me? Any news from CGK and Co? Thanks in advance .

Comment

• Is f4freejunior (YGPM) the only one who needs lounge access ?

Comment

• Congratulations on your 1000th post, jhm! Mooah mooah...
                            Yes, I am still going to be at SKL Friday evening.

Comment

• Greetings from SKL at Changi!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                                Greetings from SKL at Changi!
                                My, aren't you a tinnie winnie bit early for the party?

Comment

Working...
                                X