A Proposal for Gathering on Friday, 31 August and Saturday, 1 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
    Arriving on SQ and leaving on Non SQ would give the biggest statement about the changes.
    I that idea. If certain UK based flyers fly to SIN on SQ, I will consider to join!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      I that idea. If certain UK based flyers fly to SIN on SQ, I will consider to join!
      You know I'm looking into it CGK, but would you be joining me in Y?

Comment

Waitlist

I am still waitlist for the following flights:

30AUG SQ319 LHR-1830 SIN-1415*
        30AUG SQ321 LHR-2215 SIN-1800*

Comment

surely ull clear it lol

Comment

To update, SQflyergirl will grace her presence for this very special occasion. SKL meets in the evening of August 31 then perhaps continuing as hotel SKL jammies party?
            To give the chance to whoever can not make it to SKL August 31, perhaps dinner and drinks somewhere in the city would be lovely. Anyone volunteer to do the arrangement?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              We just have to persuade some more emeralds to come along ... LukeGT and SQFAN, how about it ?
              i'll be in HK on Aug 30th (mid-day / afternoon), as well as in SKL F in SIN (dinner time) .
              Happy to help everyone.
              Let me know if i can help
              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

I hate to miss this, but family commitments mean that I won't be able to make the do

On the positive side, that means Slumber Room III is now up for grabs. I will be in transit in SIN on 2 Sep overnight if anyone is around...will post in lounge meets thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  To give the chance to whoever can not make it to SKL August 31, perhaps dinner and drinks somewhere in the city would be lovely. Anyone volunteer to do the arrangement?
                  You are thinking of dinner and drinks on which day exactly ? (I have in mind a venue in Republic Plaza which is perfect.)
                  J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
                    You are thinking of dinner and drinks on which day exactly ? (I have in mind a venue in Republic Plaza which is perfect.)
                    I think CGK has in mind the same day, i.e. Fri 31 Aug.

Comment

• That may be squeezing too much into one evening - our recent DOs in town ended way much 11pm - maybe make it Sep 1 evening ?
                      However, I think its difficult to plan unless everyone's schedule is more finalised.
                      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• ..and then after all the above events, why not drop by (fly to) London on the 1st or 2nd for the Singapore Chili crab festival?

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2005
                        Last edited by SQFAN; 11 August 2007, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• ...or MEL for the LukeGT Do on sept 2:
                          http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1989
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• one more to join the gathering on Friday!

GUYS, I am in! I still have to book my flight, but I will be flying to SYD on SQ231 departing 1SEP 12.30AM.
                            My first flight in Y on SQ ever . I will not have lounge access however, so I need some of you guys to help me in. I can reach the airport at approx 8.30 PM on Friday evening.

Comment

• Great! We need to think about how we can get you into SKL F. token1, you have access for SKL F, right? Can you invite f4freeJunior? But I am sure we can together make this hassle free.

And, a reminder, what do we do Saturday night? upright man, where to go for dinner?

Comment

• Hi,CGK, what's your itinerary Sep 1 ? And anyone else flying in late ?May be difficult to do dinner in town if it's too late.

I've checked with several SIN-based SQTalkers and most of them can make it for dinner.

As I mentioned to you before, I was thinking of the Tower Club in Republic Plaza in the city :

http://www.tower-club.com.sg/index1.html

I've been there before, and it's a quieter place for dinner (I've checked with them and they have tables freely available Sep 1).
                                Also has a lounge for drinks (corkage charge S$40++ though, so may be better to buy from them).
                                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Working...
                                X