A Proposal for Gathering on Friday, 31 August and Saturday, 1 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    CGK, ooops, sorry, I didn't notice post #4! DINNER DO on Saturday night sounds very good.
    Well, that's why no roast duck in doing Traitors Air turn around. But I think there is a duck place at HKG that everyone says it's very good. Don't remember the name. Long line... the lady at VS CH lounge told me about this place.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      But I think there is a duck place at HKG that everyone says it's very good. Don't remember the name. Long line... the lady at VS CH lounge told me about this place.
      Perhaps YK@HKG will know - I'd certainly be interested as well! However, perhaps she was referring to goose rather than duck and if so, she probably referred to Yung Kee (mentioned above) which is famous.

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
      Ah....Yung Kee's "ready-to-fly" Siew Ngor....wonderful...my favorite in HKG

Why not stay 1-2 nights in HKG?
      I'm doing that next month already - 2 nights in a hotel above Lan Kwai Fong itself!

Comment

Perhaps YK@HKG will know - I'd certainly be interested as well! However, perhaps she was referring to goose rather than duck and if so, she probably referred to Yung Kee (mentioned above) which is famous.
        You are right. It is goose.
        But not in the city. It's right inside the terminal. Like a fastfood place. Always a line. And yeah last time I passed through HKG, they run out the goose already...

Comment

It's right inside the terminal. Like a fastfood place. Always a line. And yeah last time I passed through HKG, they run out the goose already...
          Hmmm ... perhaps time to test whether the new post-1 Sept PPS "God like" treatment extends to asking the HKG SKL to very kindly buy a few boxes of roast goose and having it ready for delivery to CX735 ?

Comment

Hmmm ... perhaps time to test whether the new post-1 Sept PPS "God like" treatment extends to asking the HKG SKL to very kindly buy a few boxes of roast goose and having it ready for delivery to CX735 ?
            No.. it should be the reversed! To check whether Traitors Air will bend-over doing that for the best customer Mr. jhm.

Comment

No.. it should be the reversed! To check whether Traitors Air will bend-over doing that for the best customer Mr. jhm.
              I'm a mere green with no status - I'm nobody to Traitors Air! Messrs StarG and jjpb3 on the other hand...

Comment

Hmmm...I might just stay semi-loyal to SQ and do a KUL turn in F on 1 Sep - to get to VS Gold

Comment

I'm a mere green with no status - I'm nobody to Traitors Air! Messrs StarG and jjpb3 on the other hand...
                  You are BA GOLD. The goddess treatment should be given by CX right?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                    Hmmm...I might just stay semi-loyal to SQ and do a KUL turn in F on 1 Sep - to get to VS Gold
                    Hmmm.. Jan 2008 there must be an announcement of VS Gold enhancement!

Comment

The goddess treatment should be given by CX right?
                      No such thing on my last Traitors Air flight!

I may not take LX ... still waitlisted. Perhaps United to KUL (with their fully flat beds) and then SQ down to SIN.

Comment

Perhaps United to KUL (with their fully flat beds) ..

You mean MH?

Comment

You mean MH?
                          No! United!

Comment

You mean MH?
                            I'm too...

Comment

The airline's name does mean United but just not in English!

Comment

Oh that one! Please try and give us report!

Comment

Working...
                                X