A Proposal for Gathering on Friday, 31 August and Saturday, 1 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question:

If I arrive in Changi and have a ticket for SIN-KUL in F for departure in 48 hours, can I get a BP at the SKL F and remain airside even though the BP isn't for a same calendar day departure?

I really hope to make it.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

upright man, either night for Dinner is OK with me. SKL party:

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        upright man, either night for Dinner is OK with me. SKL party:
        OK, CGK take note me and 9V-JKL available for land-side dinner Fri or Sat ? Maybe put that into your reserved posts on Page 1 ?
        J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Not good in housekeeping here (well I am good in other kind of housekeeping ), please check whether my summary in post #2, 3, and 4 are marginally correct?

Comment

Mr CGK sir : yes, posts #2 to #4 look fine ! By August we'll have a clearer picture of what the final program will be. Cheers !
            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
              Question:

If I arrive in Changi and have a ticket for SIN-KUL in F for departure in 48 hours, can I get a BP at the SKL F and remain airside even though the BP isn't for a same calendar day departure?
              Anyone?
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                Question:

I really hope to make it.
                You should be able to, although you won't get a seat assignment.
                Last edited by jjpb3; 4 July 2007, 06:07 PM. Reason: reference removed

Comment

I'm currently confirmed on the following but have yet to ticket:

Fri 31 Aug - LX182
                  ZRH-SIN - arrive 18:55

Sun 2 Sep - LX183
                  SIN-ZRH - depart 21:00

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                    I'm currently confirmed on the following but have yet to ticket:

Fri 31 Aug - LX182
                    ZRH-SIN - arrive 18:55

Sun 2 Sep - LX183
                    SIN-ZRH - depart 21:00

Hmm now I have to think about this. Cawhite, are you coming? I want to fly with you again! Otherwise will look for SkyTeam.

Well, guys, do you think it would be more appropriate if I arrive in Singapore on SQ?
                    And jhm, the CX trip fro HKG turnaround is something to consider.
                    What do you think guys! I will do this for my love of SQTalk!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post

Hmm now I have to think about this. Cawhite, are you coming? I want to fly with you again! Otherwise will look for SkyTeam.

Well, guys, do you think it would be more appropriate if I arrive in Singapore on SQ?
                      What do you think guys! I will do this for my love of SQTalk!
                      Sorry CGK, as per our earlier discussion, I won't be there.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                        Sorry CGK, as per our earlier discussion, I won't be there.
                        No problem.

Comment

SkyTeam ? What's that ?

I think so! The LPP status has been hard earned so surely you should now fly SQ whenever you have the chance.

Definitely!

Looks like we should do this (only 2-class service)

CX710 SIN-08:20 HKG-12:15
                          CX735 HKG-1410 SIN-17:55
                          Are people hanging around for Saturday night ? If not, I could arrive on Friday, sleep (possibly ?) in the SKL (J side and the last chance to use the PPS lounge access anytime benefit), CX run on Saturday morning/afternoon, leave that night and be back home on Sunday.

Comment

Are people hanging around for Saturday night ? If not, I could arrive on Friday, sleep (possibly ?) in the SKL (J side and the last chance to use the PPS lounge access anytime benefit), CX run on Saturday morning/afternoon, leave that night and be back home on Sunday.
                            I thought if we do SKL vigil Friday night, we will have DINNER DO in Singapore Saturday night? See post #4!

Comment

Wow, this would make jhm an officially-certified Europe-Asia weekend hopper. I'm so, so, SO proud.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

CGK, ooops, sorry, I didn't notice post #4! DINNER DO on Saturday night sounds very good.

jjpb3, I owe all this week hopping to you lot (thanks!) - the last year and so has been a blast!

Comment

Working...
                                X