Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wilkommen bei SQTalk petz!

Comment

• thank you for the warm welcome ^^

Comment

• Welcome petz!
        Life's A Bitch,
        Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• Greeting from a New Convert

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to join to say thanks for all your informative posts that helped me a LOT on my previous journey.

Being an ex BA stalwart, i was pleased to get the opportunity to fly LHR-SIN-SYD and return earlier in the year. As it was a business trip, I had choice of airline, and SQ appeared to fit my requirements.

I was pleased to find that one Business class return qualified me for Silver, and my forthcoming trip (early august) will bump me up to gold !

Fortunately, i have a large client in Sydney, and will probably be making the trip quiet frequently.

Im going to run off and haev a look around the boards.....SEE YOU THERE !!!

Thanks again for all your help !!
          Last edited by dukesy; 16 June 2008, 10:09 PM. Reason: Spooling Irrors
          Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, dukesy.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesy View Post
              Hello everyone.

I just wanted to join to say thanks for all your informative posts that helped me a LOT on my previous journey.

Being an ex BA stalwart, i was pleased to get the opportunity to fly LHR-SIN-SYD and return earlier in the year. As it was a business trip, I had choice of airline, and SQ appeared to fit my requirements.
              Welcome here, dukesy. LHR to SYD in premium class? Then pls do let me know which industry you're in. I would like to travel long haul frequently as part of my job. Any openings?

Comment

• SQFAN's question !

im in the Direct Mail industry......For my sins

I dont get to travel THAT much, but when i do, i do it well..

The worst thing is im only in Sydney for one day !!!! :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesy View Post

The worst thing is im only in Sydney for one day !!!! :-(
                  I was there for 75 minutes a few weeks ago..

Another board member from Nottingham ?. Crikey, it must be something in the air near the Trent...

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    I was there for 75 minutes a few weeks ago..
                    :
                    Man....thats mental

I get 24 hours, meet clients, do dinner, then fly home....and i thought I was mad....

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      Another board member from Nottingham ?. Crikey, it must be something in the air near the Trent...
                      Must be! Something of a mini-cluster of SQTalkers appearing here!

Comment

• Cross Over at Crossroads saying Hi

Finally joining SQTalk from CXTalk after being a lurker here for a long time.

I recognise a few of the Usernames here already from over there too but the reason i'm here is more than simply because that "place" i have bookmarked doesn't work anymore

I need your guys help to make a choice, but that's in another thread.

Comment

• welcome dukesy and scooby5! have a great time here!
                          Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• Hello

Hi all,

Guess I haven't introduced myself yet.
                            I am currently doing my engineering degree in CMU, Pittsburgh(USA). Trying to enjoy the best while working within a budget. OT abit...KeithMel Can't stop laughing when I saw the biography description of yourself...something that I have been doing also.

I have flown SQ almost all my life and have enjoyed it all the time, even if it is Y most of the time. I am a great fan of Y+, but sadly it is going to disappear soon. At least I still have one last trip on it to LAX in Aug I think I can count the number of times that I have flown in J with one hand...hoping thats going to change in the future.

I travel to LAX and SFO pretty often for holidays and on stopovers enroute back to SIN and so those SQTalkers who are based there...I hope to meet up with you all there some time KUL is also another hotspot for me when I am back in SIN...quite a bunch of relatives there.

I must say that this is a great forum...the people and atmosphere here are fantastic. Not so hostile as compared to TOF IMHO. ANd have learnt a lot of things here.

Thats all for now and hope to see some of you all soon in lounge meets or gatherings

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, zander.
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Welcome to the SQ Talk, hope to meet you one day!

Comment

Working...
                                X