Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to SQTalk, JWNY!

Comment

• Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Some self introduction would be in order I guess . I'm the average poor boi, low level exec frequent flyer who don't fly that frequently after all. Dreaming about flying F & J daily, but is too cheapskate to pay for the tickets. I'm also resigned to SQ not returning the favour despite me flying SQ exclusively. Terribly over-eating (I really should eat less, food is getting more expensive), massively overweight, and horrendously excited with changes that happen in the IT field everyday.

Finally, I'm every Singapore's Banks & Telco nightmare as I maximise all credit card & telco benefits that comes with it and spend an insanely amount of good time on discovering new ways to maximise them.
      Life's A Bitch,
      Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• Welcome inix

Comment

• And a special warm welcome to Kiwi also

Comment

• A very Warm Welcome to all our new friends! I hope you'll all enjoy your time here!

Originally posted by inix View Post
            Finally, I'm every Singapore's Banks & Telco nightmare as I maximise all credit card & telco benefits that comes with it and spend an insanely amount of good time on discovering new ways to maximise them.
            I'm most keen to learn from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              A very Warm Welcome to all our new friends! I hope you'll all enjoy your time here!

I'm most keen to learn from you.
              Eh.. Don't use the word learn leh.. I don't mind sharing but learning is not right. I'm also learning from many fellow forumers elsewhere...

BTW, feel free to PM Me 9V-JKL if you have any questions.. I certainly don't mind sharing info
              Life's A Bitch,
              Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Comment

• Ahh... I've actually never really realized there was a place where I can introduce myself... So, I'm just gonna do that.. (a little late, I know )

I'm Chinese born Indonesia, moved to Malaysia at early years and currently studying in United States. Flew Singapore Airlines for the first time to Newark from Penang, 3 days after SIN-EWR service started and fell in love with Singapore Airlines immediately. I plan my family holidays based solely on the destinations that Singapore Airlines fly to, and have yet to fly to a place where SQ doesn't fly to. Have been traveling on SQ exclusively for a couple of years until I moved to US recently where I've also started to fly UA, I must say that it sucks to be the other airlines around the world because my expectations are very high even when flying Economy class and when things don't go smoothly, I get frustrated.

I get to go home (Asia) at least once a year, but normally twice or so traveling on SQ. I wish I could fly more, so if there is anyone on this forum needing a company while traveling, and is willing to pay for an extra First/Business Class ticket for me... feel free to PM me... On top of the already great service received on board, expect to be pampered more by me... Services I offer to complete the "god-like-treatment": chatting, massaging, carry-on baggage handling, window-shade closing/opening

Haha... thats all from me.

FT

Comment

• Originally posted by inix View Post
                  Eh.. Don't use the word learn leh.. I don't mind sharing but learning is not right. I'm also learning from many fellow forumers elsewhere...

BTW, feel free to PM Me 9V-JKL if you have any questions.. I certainly don't mind sharing info
                  Please share on how you can maximise these benefits.
                  Welcome to SQTalk, inix!

Comment

• OK guys.. I'll start a new thread on Maximising Benefits. Probably will write when I'm in Tokyo... Give me some time OK?
                    Life's A Bitch,
                    Love It

Comment

• Hello SQTalkers! So thrilled to be here..

I'm a Chinese-Aussie (Brissie boy) working in Singapore and have only been with Krisflyer when I moved into the region at the start of '06.

I'd say I am very pro-SQ, but more pro-*A in general. I've yet to fly F or C with SIA (somehow all my travelling on SIA for work is < 4 hours, so it's normally Y with SIA), however I very regularly fly SIN-BKK-SIN with LX in C as it's infinitely more affordable when going on my own budget and since I have a gf I have to visit at least every 4 weeks living in Bkk.

I have also decided to pursue *S this year with Krisflyer and already almost halfway there since the new renewal year began for me in March. Have since racked up SIN-BKK-NRT-ICN-NRT-SIN and SIN-SGN-SIN on SQ, and just concluded a SIN-BKK-SIN on LX last week.

To find more excuses to rack up mileage, I am toying with the possibility of going back to visit my folks in BNE later in the year, possibly September (thinking about buying a SQ RTW or *RTW from Australia and before 'stopping over' indefinitely til the '08 Christmas hols as have heard it's more beneficial starting a RTW or Circle-Asia/Pacific leg from Oz, and I bet my folks would be thrilled to see me once a year too ), but more immediately am in the planning stages for SIN-TPE-SIN end June or early July.

Currently I'm having a major dilemma deciding whether to switch to M&M with LX/LH (despite not really having any intention/need to fly to Europe anytime soon) and throwing away my 13k that I just started with, or moving to BD (which seems about to become LH anyway) or Asiana (I tried them from NRT-ICN and it wasn't as bad as I thought.. ANA still better though).

Anyway I seem to have rambled on a bit and will wrap it up here with a big cheerful HELLO to everyone!

Always very keen for a DO or a drink in Singapore with fellow SQTalkers since Singapore is really such a warm/humid place!

Comment

• Hello Kyo and welcome !

Comment

• hi kyo welcome to SQTalk!
                          Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• Hi there

I am from Austria and haven#t been on any SQ flight, yet. I plan doing a flight with SQ in the near future (as soon as I can afford it) maybe even RTW. A big dream of mine is to fly with the A380, and a even bigger (and less possible one) Suite Class ^^

I am with bmi from *A but just Blue+ atm, but I plan to go for gold. Till now the "longest" flight was VIE-TFN with OS. Never been overseas, didn't have the time yet

Maybe we'll meet one day on af light on SQ or in somewhere in Vienna

Comment

• welcome to SQTalk, petz

Comment

• attention please .... master petz has finally landed

mate, nice to see ya round here ... fra, zrh, muc lunchies would be boring all alone.
                                Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Working...
                                X