Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys. I'm new here too.. Cheers
    Life's A Bitch,
    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk inix

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, inix !

Comment

• I'm new here too. Doing my physics degree in UNSW, Sydney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
            I'm new here too. Doing my physics degree in UNSW, Sydney.
            Hi Nick C - welcome ! (You're hardly new : 95 posts already !).
            J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Welcome to all the new SQTalkers (especially inix and Nick C for introducing themselves).
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                I'm new here too. Doing my physics degree in UNSW, Sydney.
                Welcome

However, I must remind you that on SQTalk, F = Ma means

First Class = Money x Airmiles, and not what you might normally associate with the equation, considering your background

Comment

• Hi all SQTalkers! I´m new here. Even in Finland we talk about Singapore Airlines
                  My first flights with SIA in the year 2000 for leg CPH-SIN-DPS-SIN-CPH were so memorable that I still remember some of the Singapore Girls on those flights, A343 aircraft, service and so on.
                  I´m going to test and experience SIA´s new products: B777-300ER and A380. I will fly with SIA in November/ December again.
                  But nice to see Your forum here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hachiko View Post
                    Hi all SQTalkers! I´m new here. Even in Finland we talk about Singapore Airlines
                    My first flights with SIA in the year 2000 for leg CPH-SIN-DPS-SIN-CPH were so memorable that I still remember some of the Singapore Girls on those flights, A343 aircraft, service and so on.
                    I´m going to test and experience SIA´s new products: B777-300ER and A380. I will fly with SIA in November/ December again.
                    But nice to see Your forum here.
                    Welcome to SQT. I have to admit that I thought you were a Japanese with a pseudonym like that. Looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

• Let me echo SQFan's sentiment - Welcome to SQTalk Hachiko

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Hachiko.

And not to forget here in the thread, a big warm welcome to Kiwi.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Hachiko.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Small time AMEX KrisFlyer user like me "Googled" this forum by accident.

Underwriter in the Financial Services industry...not even CEO (Chief Envelope Opener) .

Hope to learn more from seasoned travellers on how to maximise my miles.

JWNY
                            drink Coke...save water

Comment

• Welcome, JWNY.

And a belated welcome to all who've joined up since my last post in this thread...
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk JWNY!

Comment

Working...
                                X