Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, stargold.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by stargold View Post

I'm actually a law student in the UK although I'm Korean. Unlike economics (which was my BSc degree subject), I'm finding law really interesting. Any lawyers on here?

Cheers guys (and ladies)
      hmm, i'm a london based lawyer who did my law degrees at a school of economics. no guesses for guessing where. haha. glad you're finding law interesting. i wish i could do the same.

Comment

• Hey all, i'm new to sqtalk and have been reading the posts with interest. I travel on SQ about monthly and just love their service, it makes it a pleasure to travel with them. Look forward to contributing more too! Cheers, Matt_will_fix_it
        matt_will_fix_it

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Matt_will_fix_it! Care to share the meaning of your handle? Are you fixing a broken heart as well?

(Sorry, I am bad! I should keep the "family" word attached to the screen for my reminder.)

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
            Welcome to SQTalk, Matt_will_fix_it! Care to share the meaning of your handle? Are you fixing a broken heart as well?

(Sorry, I am bad! I should keep the "family" word attached to the screen for my reminder.)
            Boy, this broken heart has gone on for quite a while...we've got to fix this...

OH, please leave that "family" word off your screen. We love the naughtiness!

Welcome Welcome All!!
            HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Welcome to SQTalk, Matt_will_fix_it! Care to share the meaning of your handle? Are you fixing a broken heart as well?
              .The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
              Last edited by matt_will_fix_it; 22 November 2012, 04:41 AM.
              matt_will_fix_it

Comment

• Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
                anyone here from the UK & familiar with Jimmy Savile from Jim'll fix it? Same sort of thing...
                Now that brings back memories!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/ti...mllfixit.shtml

Comment

• Originally posted by kelvgoh View Post
                  hmm, i'm a london based lawyer who did my law degrees at a school of economics. no guesses for guessing where. haha. glad you're finding law interesting. i wish i could do the same.
                  i am a licensed attorney... did a JD/MBA in the states. I do love the law, and find it most interesting, but the majority of my work is on the business side. I will put my legal education to use, however, if our group is working on a deal.

Comment

• A very warm welcome to iceman, stargold and matt_will_fix_it!
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Hi SQTalker,

I have been lurking for a very very long time and now decided to join.
                      I am amazed (and also envious) reading all the knowledges, experiences and of course the flying.

I am happy just to be able to fly once a year. But I do hope, that will change some day.

Comment

• Welcome NetSurfe!

Comment

• Signed up this morning after booking Business class to SIN.....First timer....

IT grad/pro....gadget fetish.....tongan rugby player build....(hence the J-class flights!!)
                          Going to F1 night race in September, so decided to do this trip properly!

This seems like the best place to gain insights/info/advice - I've so far been perusing the menu's......yum yum.
                          If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

• Welcome all.

Comment

• Welcome Javaman!

Maybe we ought to have a do for the Singapore night race? - seems like a few people are going to be around!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk panjabikush!
                                Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X