Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, GoldenGoose.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• welcome golden goose.... remember... your TR!

Comment

• Hi everyone......Came across this site and decided to give it a go. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Any questions.....please feel free to ask.......I will

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredTraveller View Post
          Hi everyone......Came across this site and decided to give it a go. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome to SQTalk!
          But why are you a tired traveler? How many miles traveled a year?

Comment

Hi everyone......Came across this site and decided to give it a go. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome to SQTalk I tend to find that a good night's rest can change forum handles

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Welcome to SQTalk!
              But why are you a tired traveler? How many miles traveled a year?

lol...tbh.....alot. Though have not on SQ for 6 months. My business has been the Middle east lately so EK has been my choice.

Am back on SIA next month

looking forward to my first A380 flight

Comment

• Hi all,

newest member today, SIA enthusiasts and i love to discuss and learn more about my favourite airline in the world!

Comment

lol...tbh.....alot. Though have not on SQ for 6 months. My business has been the Middle east lately so EK has been my choice.

Am back on SIA next month

looking forward to my first A380 flight
                  I am looking forward to my A380 flight this Tuesday from London to Singapore in Y...

Originally posted by calvina3xx View Post
                  Hi all,

newest member today, SIA enthusiasts and i love to discuss and learn more about my favourite airline in the world!
                  Welcome to SQTalk! Looking forward to your discussions!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, TiredTraveller and calvina3xx.
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Hi,
                      I'm interested in the operational aspect of airline - flight operations, ground services. Is this the right forum? If not, where can I go?

Comment

• Welcome one and welcome all.

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman View Post
                          Hi,
                          I'm interested in the operational aspect of airline - flight operations, ground services. Is this the right forum? If not, where can I go?

http://ninervictor.com/SA2008/
                          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Zifang611.

Comment

• Hello all,

Some of you might recognise me from FT, where I've been posting since 2000 with the same handle - though not so much recently now that my travel has really dwindled down. Anyway, I came across this forum and found it much more friendly than "that other forum"... (oh! now I know what TOF stands for...!)

I have a bunch of flights coming up in April, including my first flight in A380 and my first experiencein SQ F. Naturally I'll be doing my best to give a comprehensive report of the experiences!

I'm actually a law student in the UK although I'm Korean. Unlike economics (which was my BSc degree subject), I'm finding law really interesting. Any lawyers on here?

Cheers guys (and ladies)

Comment

• Welcome to SQT, stargold!
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X