What to do in Calgary and Montreal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
    Thx for all the info guys... Yes, he will be in Montreal next week or in a few days time.. He's in YVR now...
    I'm so sorry to hear that! YVR, a bunch of tree-hugging hippies if you ask me lol, hehehe i'm being evil i know.

I just hope the weather holds out for him, lately it has been cool, 15c at present (11:21pm EDT), and for the next few days low to mid 20s, and then low teens in the night...and with first day of summer approaching (this friday) it would such for the weather to be dismal...considering the sun wont disappear until well after 9pm

Hope he has fun (i'm sure he will)...if he is lucky he will be in Montreal for June 24 (St Jean de Baptiste, or Fete National for the province of quebec)
    I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Originally posted by hofo_mofo View Post
      I'm so sorry to hear that! YVR, a bunch of tree-hugging hippies if you ask me lol, hehehe i'm being evil i know.
      I don't hug a tree...
      But here after nine o'clock gun, the sun sets afterwards. The westward view from West End - Coal Harbour area:

And here is the vie towards the same direction early morning:

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        I don't hug a tree...
        But here after nine o'clock gun, the sun sets afterwards. The westward view from West End - Coal Harbour area:

And here is the vie towards the same direction early morning:

hahaha

there are two things in this world that scare me

1. Spiders...heh and I want to move to Australia...i'm a glutton for pain!!
        2. Hippies...tree loving bas***ds...why dont you learn the rules, get a job, and take a shower!! There's a cool invention out there...yeah its called SOAP!!

Okay I had my fun

But those are great pics I have to admit; I really should head out to Vancouver to see my family (Grandmother, Uncle, Aunt, Uncle...etc), its not that I dont like my family...i love em to pieces and such, but i really do enjoy that 2200 mile buffer in the middle...and thanks the praries, on a good day i can see as far as 25km down to the road to see if they are coming lol.

if i am still in this country i will volunteer for the 2010 Olympics..just gotta put my application in
        Last edited by hofo_mofo; 20 June 2008, 12:14 PM.
        I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Working...
        X