X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    Yes, radar.
    Ermmm i dont get it...DAR?
    Btw SQflyergirl, great lyrics! not really into mika but he does have positive messages...get it? positive...

kekekekekekkekekeke

it wd be nice to sorta know abt the erm colors...i see some pictures and im thinking wow, give the man a stamp on his passport! then again one never knows and one doesn't want to corrupt the many school goers in this forum...:-)
    Have Passport Will Travel!

Comment

Yes, radar.
      My antenna is fairly sensitive
      Originally posted by emperorsr View Post
      Oh gosh, I finally get it.

Poor little me, trying to participate in an Adult conversation. And here I am thinking watercolours , pastels, brushes and easels.

Comment

From my observations, I think there's more chances for you finding love on the seat next to yours, than for me to do the same.

My antenna is fairly sensitive and I don't think there are many 'regulars' around me these days.

Your antenna should become more finely tuned as you get older.
        Seriously, love could be on my lap and I won't know. In fact I'd assume someone just needed something nice and hard to rest on...

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post

You'll have to ask jjpb3 yourself, as sadly, i was not there, when the alleged act of poking, be it the eye, or some other body part, occured
        DARN...but boy im starting to feel a little warm here...I better go take a shower of the opposite temperature...

I wonder how many 'regulars' are getting more than a little turned off by this...or is everyone here pretty worldly wise and mother theresa-ish in global acceptance :-)

Comment

one doesn't want to corrupt the many school goers in this forum...:-)
          I wanted to say Gaydar.

Just didn't want the thread to be locked up or getting a warning from the mods. There are school children on this forum and I don't want to antagonise some 'regulars' as you have already mentioned.
          Last edited by phaleesy; 12 January 2008, 06:19 PM. Reason: Follow on emp's comment

Comment

Time for this innocent young girl to withdraw from this discussion as it's waaaaaaaaaaaay over her head and she's getting lost

Comment

I wanted to say Gaydar.

Just didn't want the thread to be locked up or getting a warning from the mods. There are school children on this forum as you say.
              OMG i thot we were talking about paints, colors and paintbrushes...

thanks for the explaining that kekeke...email me lah if u want to say something that is considered R rated in some countries :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                Oh gosh, I finally get it.
                Poor little me, trying to participate in an Adult conversation. And here I am thinking watercolours , pastels, brushes and easels.
                That's why you get to be Bear Mummy.

Comment

one can hope ;-) but how wd ya know who is who right?
                  Read their posts and see if they drool over lovely SQ Girls or Cute SQ Boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                    Read their posts and see if they drool over lovely SQ Girls or Cute SQ Boys.
                    mm it depends on who is drooling as much as who is being drooled...:-)
                    then again, EVERYONE drools over SQ girls bc that's the trademark no? Pretty Singapore Girls who don't take up the aisle with their bus like bods like UA...kekekke (ps b4 I get slammed, it's personal experience...try going to the john when there is this UA woman in front of you..kekeke)
                    Last edited by emperorsr; 12 January 2008, 06:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

oh ps in closing

anyone going for a manbag should consider the fall collection for CK..really nice bag that fit everything...for men.

Comment

Oh dear.. this thread is getting very colorful and it's just hillarious, can't stop myself laughing.

Anyway back to the topic, I'm not really a fan of cK, but this season's bag seems to be quite okay. I usually prefer tote bags as my manbags, as messenger bags tend to strain my shoulder too much at times. I found Bally, Dior Homme, and LV to be the most decent ones for tote.

Comment

Originally posted by singaporu_kooku View Post
                          Oh dear.. this thread is getting very colorful and it's just hillarious, can't stop myself laughing.

Anyway back to the topic, I'm not really a fan of cK, but this season's bag seems to be quite okay. I usually prefer tote bags as my manbags, as messenger bags tend to strain my shoulder too much at times. I found Bally, Dior Homme, and LV to be the most decent ones for tote.
                          ooo kooku means something quite special in erm some local language...

but anyway, yes agree. totes are the way to go. messengers don't really cut it for bringing into the cabin i think. and look at the gucci, dior and armani shows. everyone does totes. my kooku ure quite the fashionista! snap!

Comment

Back to the topics of bags , am I missing something about totes ? Isn't it a pain to have to carry it around with you ?

Comment

Originally posted by singaporu_kooku View Post
                              ...Anyway back to the topic...
                              Originally posted by jhm View Post
                              Back to the topics of bags...
                              Thank you.

Originally posted by jhm
                              ...I ended up in the Ferragamo shop today and they were offering 50% off the (few) bags they still had in stock so...
                              Enjoy your purchase. Please let us know after you've traveled with it a few times if it fits your needs as you had planned.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                                Back to the topics of bags , am I missing something about totes ? Isn't it a pain to have to carry it around with you ?
                                Well, actually I find it much easier to carry around than messenger bags as I just dump everything into it and carry it, no need to sling it around my shoulder. I have bad shoulders, thanks to years and years of super heavy school backpacks.

I just got myself a head porter tote bags (http://item.rakuten.co.jp/porter/porter638-07638/) just weeks ago. It is a japanese brand and the quality are very good. But it is not formal bags that you can carry to work, it's more for casual wear. Currently, I have my eyes on Coach tote, but I'm a bit skeptical about Coach's quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X