The SQTalk Tumi thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Got my 20" Expandable G4 this week via an angel here this week!

Have spent the last couple of days just admiring it
    Yes, I've seen it. Was last seen being transported at YVR airport. Hope you enjoy the feel and make of Tumi.

Comment

Tumi Tumi Everywhere

Well I have just spent a few days in Las Vegas and there are Tumi shops everywhere. One even has a sale on with 33% off. I really can't afford another Tumi case at the moment but at these prices can I aford not to get one.

Comment

I know this is a Tumi thread, but I have been using a Victorinox laptop bag for sometime and it is almost indestructable. Maybe one day I may be able to afford a Tumi.....

Comment

I got my first Tumi....for free!

The consulting firm I interned with over the summer sent me their formal job offer details inside one of these:
          http://www.tumi.com/products/index.cfm?modelid=57316

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            The consulting firm I interned with over the summer sent me their formal job offer details inside one of these:

That company sure recognizes quality when it sees it. Congrats, Savage25.

(That goes for the free Tumi too. )
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks! My signon bonus will probably go towards buying a Tumi rollaboard to go along with it

Comment

Nice! Congratulations, Savage25!

Comment

Well Done and Congratulations Savage25! So you'll be SFO-based?

Comment

So you'll be SFO-based?
                    I'm exploring a couple of other companies with opportunities in DXB and ICN, but for now it looks like SFO is where I will go after I graduate in May.

Comment

Now that is a nice way to receive a job offer.

Comment

I got my first Tumi....for free!

Nearly missed this thread.

Savage25, phoarrwww. I'm impressed. . Nice one. Methinks the firm will get it back with 5 mins of your consulting fees. Which firm?

SFO based ...should be good fun.

Comment

Come June'08, He has the unenviable task of choosing either 77W or A380

Comment

Come June'08, He has the unenviable task of choosing either 77W or A380
                            I'd better make my I award bookings on SQ1/2 right away then

Comment

Got my second Tumi today to go along with the first free one. LHR-friendly 20" FXT Ballistic expandable wheeled carryon for $385 via my school's discount program. This was going for $550 on Tumi.com last week

Comment

Got my second Tumi today to go along with the first free one. LHR-friendly 20" FXT Ballistic expandable wheeled carryon for $385 via my school's discount program. This was going for $550 on Tumi.com last week
                                Dude, is this a UM discount program? If so, after giving them sooooo much money for tuition, I do believe I qualify.
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X