Kai Sheng's questions and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAL,MAS and SIA

If you were given the choice(honesty),what airline would you take from KL to SIN?

Comment

• Malaysia Airlines in-flight shopping

MAS in-flight shopping is SO expensive.If you compare it with Krisshop,Ksp is still the best Thats why whenever I want to buy something from krisshop,I go on SIA and I don't mind connecting.SIA is still cheaper.(for most flights compared to MAS)

Comment

• MAS and SIA

MAS and SIA,which would you take?

Comment

• Of to the back

Internet check-in.Decided to sit at the back for some privacy.But,instead,everyone went to the back.I wonder if this is a normal

Comment

• Economy lie flat bed?

SQ 235.A really empty flight.There were 40 passengers onboard.Economy was so empty that almost everyone could go to a row that was empty and lie down to sleep there C passengers must be full of envy!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Are you the guys who proposed elimination of Haagen Dazs at SKL F?
              Ben & Jerry ice cream any day!

Comment

• Its amazing how fast this thread grows with totally unrelated topics!

Comment

• Indeed. SIN-ZRH takes 16 hrs? Thought it'd be like 12-13 max.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
                    MAS and SIA,which would you take?
                    Do we really need to answer this? I think it is obvious that most of us will go for SQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
                      Well,I don't quite know why a certain someone or something puts my new threads into repliesBUT,I guess I don't fit here.Don't be surprised if post some other stuff .SO I really hope I get my VANILLA
                      Of course you fit here. We love you so much we give you a special thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                        Indeed...a special thread for a special person...check it out...Kai actually has travelled 32% of the world map

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                          Its amazing how fast this thread grows with totally unrelated topics!
                          It's easily the hottest thread, with Kai's "witty" comments coming in everyday...

Comment

• Witty. Of course! Hard to read though

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                              Guess I am not special enough to have my own thread.

Comment

• Neither am I He's already got more posts than me in half the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X