Kai Sheng's questions and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So thats how it looks like

Oh so thats MI Buisness class. Oh and where is that permier lounge as stated in one of your pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by Kai-Sheng View Post
      whats life PPS?till now I still don't understand
      Solitaire PPS Club Life membership
      As a Solitaire PPS Club Life member, you will enjoy a first class experience and receive all the privileges of
      the Solitaire PPS Club without having to renew your membership yearly. Solitaire PPS Club Life membership
      status is accorded to members who have earned 1,875,000 PPS Club miles# or 1,000 PPS Club sectors in
      First or Business Class on Singapore Airlines and/or SilkAir as current PPS Club members.

As extracted from PPS Club membership guide Mar 2007.

Comment

I think boarding will be a problem. SQ needs to board over 800 passengers. Boarding should take very long too Rather get priority boarding
        800? Looks like the cabin may be tighter than we all think..

Comment

• Its always fun to read Kai's comments...

Comment

• Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
            Its always fun to read Kai's comments...
            When you are feeling down or blue, there is always a thread in SQ talk to cheer you up!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewSQ011 View Post
              I didn't know that Malaysia has a Burger King

The only big U.S. restaurant chains there are in Malaysia I saw were McDonald's and KFC
              Well like DUH

Comment

• Air Asia big sale

For flights departing KUL, and going to domestic or regional places, Air Asia would be great. And now you can get your fares from RM1.99=SGD0.99(estimated). What a budget But, Singapore departures should take Silkair (if you wanna)

Going on Air Asia KUL-PEN. Wish me luck that there are no flight disruptions

Comment

• Takeoff and landing

Gee Ithout electronic equip. are not allowed during/before takeoff/landing!

PS I followed the safety video

I think I'm wrong

Comment

• run for your life to get a good seat!

Comment

• Originally posted by impresta View Post
                      run for your life to get a good seat!
                      I know Thanks BUT AIR ASIA HAS EXPRESS BOARDING SO I CANT GRAB A GOOD SEAT!!

But i am travelling with kids so hello priority boarding(probably the same as xpress boarding)

Comment

• K-S's posts

Gee why are all my(almost) posts being at Kai-Sheng's posts and ........

I din't even start such a thread

Comment

Gee why are all my(almost) posts being at Kai-Sheng's posts and ........

I din't even start such a thread
                          My Cafe Adventures
                          Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                          http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

• yes, now air asia just introduced 2 weeks ago for an extra rm20 - one an choose a window or aisle seat and gets priority boarding. Also air asia will fly to Shenhzen from its Klia LCCT from 15 July 07.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                              Like the curious chorus that I'm sure has been boiling over with pent up anticipation, yours truly thus waits with baited breath and crossed toes to celebrate the OP's new achievement that'd no doubt catapult his post count into stratospheric levles....
                              KeithMEL, you just made me fall off my chair!

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                                I'm pretty sure our esteemed OP started this thread with the single-minded intent to acquire the ever useful skill of supplementing an imminent trip report with pictures. Like the curious chorus that I'm sure has been boiling over with pent up anticipation, yours truly thus waits with baited breath and crossed toes to celebrate the OP's new achievement that'd no doubt catapult his post count into stratospheric levels....
                                urgh - silly schpelling error there. 'Bated' not 'baited.'

Am sure I could benefit from reading more trip reports and brush up on my command of this Mysterious Language of The Motherland...
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X