Anyone at the F1 Grand Prix this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are those pictures taken from?.

As a matter of interest do the hotels still quote ridiculous prices and conditions for the GP or has this reduced?. The first couple of years it was on I was staying at the Conrad most of the time and when I asked they quoted me SGD 1000 per night (I was paying SGD300-350 at the time), minimum four night stay and a 40% 'F1 Tax' on top.

I just laughed and have never bothered looking since.

Comment

Had to be in Singapore that weekend, not interested in F1. IC wanted $2k per night prepaid, non-refundable for 20/21/22. Ended up at the Fairmont at $650 for 20/21 incl Club. Like that hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
        Thank you! I hope Natgeo will think likewise and hire me and my dream retirement can start. In March one of my pics was selected for print in the Krisflyer mag and I was thrilled to bits even though it was hardly larger than 5cm!
        Do share the photo mentioned? Preferably from the magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Do share the photo mentioned? Preferably from the magazine
          Hmmm ... let me go look and see if I still find a copy of the mag.

Comment

Here it is, Kyo. Second pic from the top on the right, taken in Lourdes, France. Theme was "Romance and travel" or something like that. It was just a selfie that somehow fit the theme; wasn't even a good pic in itself.

Comment

Well done, buddy!

Comment

Working...
              X