Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    Why?.
    It may have just been the staff on the day, but I wanted to take a quick look around as I was waiting for my gf to pick me up, introduced myself as staff, by the time the sales manager came out to meet me (circa 45mins) my gf had arrived and was ready to meet me, I quickly apologised to the staff concerned and left feeling that I had somewhat put them out by asking to be shown around...

To put this into perspective, the staff at Sofitel Bangkok Silom were more than happy to do the same for me when I checked in the same day at around 2100hrs...

To keep this all on topic, for those staying at the Sofitel Bangkok Silom on the Executive Club Floor or with Executive Club Floor access will have free wired broadband..

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      And in response to SPG's latest salvo, Marriott fires back:

Come on, Hilton, you know you want to!!!
      This sounds nice, but some Marriott family hotels in the US have since decided to provide two levels of internet: bad/slow/painful is still free (downgraded from what was offered before for free in some cases) and an optional better service for about $10-15 per day. It's a scam.

Comment

Raffles Singapore

Raffles now is very proud of their free internet in the room. It might be due to status, but my impression is that it's for everyone.

I think they still charge to use the computers (with printers) in the business center.

I've never had a problem arranging for a small amount of computer access to check my itinerary and print boarding passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
          That is quite adventurous Kyo, I saw the Novotel for the first time on Friday and, well suffice to say I wont be going there in a hurry...

Very happy with the Sofitel Bangkok Silom
          I'm due at the Novotel Suvarnabhumi once again on the 24th of Dec, any way to get free Internet there, would you know?

Ironic request considering how much I railed against them these past few days. But hey, it'll give me a chance to point out my points from back in August still didn't come through to A|Club...

Comment

Leave it with me Kyo, I'll have a look around when I get in the office tomorrow...

Comment

Nordic Hotel Forum, Tallinn Estonia

Free wireless in all hotel areas

Comment

Hotel Rival Stockholm, free wifi in all hotel areas, password is orange.
                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

MO Jakarta for Club floor rooms. But that's not the best benefit....the minibar is albeit excludes wine and champagne..

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                    Hotel Rival Stockholm, free wifi in all hotel areas, password is orange.
                    If it were a paid service the password would've been "Money,money,money"

or "Take a chance on me"

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      If it were a paid service the password would've been "Money,money,money"

or "Take a chance on me"
                      and of course, you will find this in the room.....

Comment

• Almost all Radisson Hotels in Norway. Username is your room number and password is the registered surname on the booking.
                        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                          and of course, you will find this in the room.....

Perfect rejoinder.

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                          Almost all Radisson Hotels in Norway.
                          Denmark too.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• I stayed in East Hotel in Tai Koo (Hong Kong Island) this week and they had free wifi blanketing the entire building INCLUDING the lifts!!! Brilliant...especially when you're chilling on the rooftop bar, Sugar.
                            blog

Comment

• The new Waikiki Edition hotel in Honolulu has complimentary wired and wireless high speed internet in all rooms
                              Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

• Grand Hotel Opera, Gothenburg, Sweden is located just beside Central Station and has complimentary wifi throughout the property, no log in, no user names password etc....

But damned, all rooms are non smoking.

Comment

Working...
                                X