Keraton at the Plaza, Jakarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMD View Post
    I actually like the service which is quite personal. No major incident happened during my stay. The design of the hotel reminds me a bit of The Dharmawangsa minus the big garden. Please bear in mind that the hotel was still in a Soft Opening stage so we should expect technical problem to pop up.
    wow ok, sounds nice ! looking forward to your pics Thanks !

Comment

If my memory serves me correctly, the hotel is designed with 2 wings and every wing has only 4 rooms per floor. F&B selection is not much but the mall connected to it has lots of eateries from a food court type to some of the most trendiest restaurants in town.

By the way, I just realized that I took the pictures with my Blackberry so the quality is not that good.

Comment

If my memory serves me correctly, the hotel is designed with 2 wings and every wing has only 4 rooms per floor. F&B selection is not much but the mall connected to it has lots of eateries from a food court type to some of the most trendiest restaurants in town.

By the way, I just realized that I took the pictures with my Blackberry so the quality is not that good.
        wow ! sounds exclusive !! appreciate it if you could please post the pictures, as i am really interested in seeing how the hotel is ! thanks !

Comment

I actually like the service which is quite personal. No major incident happened during my stay. The design of the hotel reminds me a bit of The Dharmawangsa minus the big garden. Please bear in mind that the hotel was still in a Soft Opening stage so we should expect technical problem to pop up.
          Yes to be fair I have to add that the guy who had problem stayed there after the property just en. I think it was in April.

He told me he can still smelt the pain and the door still have plastic wrap etc.

Althought you may expect some hiccups during Soft Opening, but I think high end property like Keraton should make sure it is 99% ready before it starts the operation.

Also they need to be prepared to handle unexpected events. May be offering free breakfast (which cost nothing to the hotel marginally) when incidents happen.

But anyway, I think it is all due not much empowerment given to the staffs by the owner.
          visit my blog

Comment

Working...
          X