Keraton at the Plaza, Jakarta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keraton at the Plaza, Jakarta

I just found out there is a new hotel in Jakarta, under Starwood, called Keraton at the Plaza. I was wondering if anyone has stayed there or heard if its any good ?

Thanks !

The hotel is connected to Plaza Indonesia (like the Grand Hyatt), very well located.
    Rooms are big from what I heard, but have never seen it in person.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      The hotel is connected to Plaza Indonesia (like the Grand Hyatt), very well located.
      Rooms are big from what I heard, but have never seen it in person.
      wow ok ! do you know where i can get nice pictures or a layout plan ? Their website doesn't show many pics...

Comment

They have a promo rate now of US$330 for the regular room and US$395 for the suite. Now on till 31/Oct.

Comment

The feedback that I heard from my 2 friends not so good.

One even said he will never go back to that property again, and he said he will rather stay at MO across the street
          visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
            The feedback that I heard from my 2 friends not so good.

One even said he will never go back to that property again, and he said he will rather stay at MO across the street

Really? I love that property. Very private. Room is nice. Everything in the toilet is also automatic. Security can be a little tight and the hotel is a bit hidden from the main road. I actually have several pictures of the room which I took when I stayed there 2 months ago. I will post them soon.

Comment

cool thanks ! can't wait to see the pics !

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                Really? I love that property. Very private. Room is nice. Everything in the toilet is also automatic. Security can be a little tight and the hotel is a bit hidden from the main road. I actually have several pictures of the room which I took when I stayed there 2 months ago. I will post them soon.
                You love your toilets huh

Comment

Yes, he does! Another toilet enthusiast...!

Comment

oh and another thing, security is tight ? what do you mean by tight ? sorry to keep asking !

Thanks !

Comment

Well i guess it is not about the property itself. But more about the service. What I heard that the service can't even be compared with Grand Hyatt not to mention MO.

If I am not mistaken the property owner is the sames as GH
                      visit my blog

Comment

Well i guess it is not about the property itself. But more about the service. What I heard that the service can't even be compared with Grand Hyatt not to mention MO.

If I am not mistaken the property owner is the sames as GH
                        how bad was the service ?

Comment

Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
                          how bad was the service ?
                          He told me there was an "accident" during the stay. If I remember correctly the electric supply to his room got cut off. Don't really recall the details. I think he was not happy on how things being handle. He is quite used to stay in 4-5stars hotel as he runs travel agency in Bali.

So I guess it is more on how "incident" being handle may be?

The other one was told by another friend who is SPG Plat. I do not remember the details. Again it is more on the service rather than the property itself.

If I have to pay USD300+ definitly I am expecting top notch service.

Anyway to be fair, these may be "isolated" incidents. You may want to experience it yourself. Location wise, it is one of the best in Jakarta.
                          visit my blog

Comment

He told me there was an "accident" during the stay. If I remember correctly the electric supply to his room got cut off. Don't really recall the details. I think he was not happy on how things being handle. He is quite used to stay in 4-5stars hotel as he runs travel agency in Bali.

The other one was told by another friend who is SPG Plat. I do not remember the details. Again it is more on the service rather than the property itself.

Anyway to be fair, these may be "isolated" incidents. You may want to experience it yourself. Location wise, it is one of the best in Jakarta.
                            I actually like the service which is quite personal. No major incident happened during my stay. The design of the hotel reminds me a bit of The Dharmawangsa minus the big garden. Please bear in mind that the hotel was still in a Soft Opening stage so we should expect technical problem to pop up.

Comment

ah ok, will give it a try then !

Comment

Working...
                              X