No announcement yet.

A glimpse of Christmas around the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last, I had the chance to take the picture of SQ Christmas decoration on board... A reminder of another year of flying SQ.

Last edited by SQ LPP; 28 November 2008, 07:24 AM. Reason: Missing link noticed by a lurker

Comment

Frankfurt Airport - Terminal B.

Comment

It's that time of the year again. Today is Thanksgiving Day in the US. And Singapore Airlines cabin has shown the Happy Holiday spirit.
        Please do compare with post #61 which had different theme last year.

Comment

Singapore 2009 Christmas decorations

Excuse the poor quality, just wanted to revive the thread for Christmas 2009. The lights were turned on at 7 pm this evening,...three of us took a stroll along a very busy Orchard Road and took in the sights (excuse the poor image quality)

Sorry, had a little technical hitch posting pics (it's been a while!),...many thanks to LukeGT for your invaluable assistance
          Last edited by nickbot; 8 November 2009, 01:56 AM.

Comment

I was quite in shock to see the decorations up so early when I was in town a week ago. Maybe it is normal or is it up a bit early due to APEC being in town?

Can't wait to see them fully up when I am in town in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
              Excuse the poor quality, just wanted to revive the thread for Christmas 2009. The lights were turned on at 7 pm this evening,...three of us took a stroll along a very busy Orchard Road and took in the sights (excuse the poor image quality)
              A little bird told me that you lost your virginity again? I mean this was your first time ever to see the Christmas lights along Orchard Road, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by kluau88 View Post
                Can't wait to see them fully up when I am in town in a few weeks
                Well definitely you will have fun in town next time. I hope the usual suspects are around you!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  Well definitely you will have fun in town next time. I hope the usual suspects are around you!
                  I guess I will find out later this week if all the usual suspects are around. Looks like a mini going away party might be in store for one of the suspects

Any chance you might be around????

Sadly this might be the last time on the SQ Jumbo (744)

Comment

More Pictures of Christmas Lights in Singapore

Near Paragon

Wisma Atria

Too bad that no lights at the the intersection of Orchard and Scotts. Too plain and unexciting.

Comment

Of course, something exciting is always happening. What did this gentleman do?

Comment

I see he's moved on from stone horses. Seasonal tastes.
                        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

You are mistaken Sir,...that's no gentleman

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                            I see he's moved on from stone horses. Seasonal tastes.
                            Wow move on from horses to ... ? Hmm it shows how man evolves overtime.

Comment

Too bad that no lights at the the intersection of Orchard and Scotts. Too plain and unexciting.

What do you think about the picture above? I still believe the old one is a better one. Found the picture here:

Originally posted by CGK View Post

If anyone wants to look up the old photos, please visit the thread Singapore Christmas Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                                You are mistaken Sir,...that's no gentleman
                                Oh dear! I think I might know this un-gentleman. He bears a slight resemblance to someone on my friends' list.
                                Last edited by phaleesy; 10 November 2009, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X