No announcement yet.

A glimpse of Christmas around the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo, we had snow&ice on christmas. We came late to church because we couldn't stop playing icehockey and my aunt yelled at us

Later I changed into another person. Will upload pics of that later...
    Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

A real snow?
      That makes your trip to SE Asia would be a bless, right?

Comment

lucky you up and away! I wanted to play hockey too at 12am in the morning but no one was around so me and my buddies left There's usually ppl there at 12am in the morning on Xmas and the rink lights were still on.

Comment

Originally posted by impresta View Post
          lucky you up and away! I wanted to play hockey too at 12am in the morning but no one was around so me and my buddies left There's usually ppl there at 12am in the morning on Xmas and the rink lights were still on.
          Our number wasn't more then 6 ppl either. But that's better then nothing. Unfortunately this morning some idiots threw wet snow onto the hockey field we had cleaned and now it isn't plain anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
            A real snow?
            Whilst I hate snow (even if looks pretty from a distance), I love the cold! If only MEL is winter all year round. Christmas somehow lacks something if it isn't below 10 degrees, my entire family feasting and opening presents in front of the fire, burning the yule log etc.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
              Whilst I hate snow (even if looks pretty from a distance), I love the cold! If only MEL is winter all year round. Christmas somehow lacks something if it isn't below 10 degrees, my entire family feasting and opening presents in front of the fire, burning the yule log etc.
              My god...how can you hate snow???

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
                My god...how can you hate snow???
                It isn't fun when it starts to melt...
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

We had some friends round last night for drinks (probably a few too many drinks judging by my headache this morning!) and to exchange Christmas gifts. Two of our friends have recently returned from a trip to Australia (on SQ), and we were all enjoying chatting about their journey; then it came to exchanging presents and, amongst other things, they handed us a small parcel which contained...

...a taste of SQ Economy They'd been planning to collect these bits and bobs and even went hungry in order to provide us with the local mixed nuts and crackers Certainly brought a welcome reminder of our beloved SQ on a cold and windy night in Nottingham!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                    They'd been planning to collect these bits and bobs and even went hungry in order to provide us with the local mixed nuts and crackers
                    That's a very nice gesture.

Comment

A couple of minutes before Christmas - all is quiet in Queenstown Very muted

Comment

Does anybody know how to resize images?

Comment

Try this?

http://www.resize2mail.com/

Comment

A Memory From My Recent Lufthansa Flight

Here you go, the Christmas wreath from LH.

Comment

Originally posted by up and away View Post
                              Does anybody know how to resize images?
                              There are many tools to do this, quite a few of them free. The software that came with your digital camera should be able to do it as well--search for "resizing" in the help contents. If you upload your pictures to a photo sharing site like flickr, it will do it automatically.

Here's another free tool that'll help you do that and a lot more: http://picasa.google.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                                Naw, I need something to reduce a 1.8mb photo to 1 or 1.5 mb.

Comment

Working...
                                X