SQTalker

More please~
webbyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2012, 05:43 PM   #139
soarbeyond
SQTalk PPS Club

Programs: SQKF,MH Enrich Plat,IHG Spire,BW Diamond,HHonors Diamond,SPG Plat

Dear all,

I am really honoured by all the comments and feedback i've gotten from everyone.

I would like to sincerely thank everybody and sincerely apologise for the continuation.

Work has been a bi**h and it as taken me to really dodgy places and i haven't had the internet for the last few months. Been travelling alot lately and rushing to meet datelines every now and then. I'm finally on a break for the next two weeks and hope to continue more! Though, it might seem a little outdated by now...

I'll probabaly summarise everything and post it up for all to read.

Once again , Thank you and apologies to everyone!

Thank You~
soarbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2012, 07:02 PM   #140
Nick C
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Programs: SPG Plat, IHG Plat Amb

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarbeyond View Post
Dear all,

I am really honoured by all the comments and feedback i've gotten from everyone.

I would like to sincerely thank everybody and sincerely apologise for the continuation.

Work has been a bi**h and it as taken me to really dodgy places and i haven't had the internet for the last few months. Been travelling alot lately and rushing to meet datelines every now and then. I'm finally on a break for the next two weeks and hope to continue more! Though, it might seem a little outdated by now...

I'll probabaly summarise everything and post it up for all to read.

Once again , Thank you and apologies to everyone!

Thank You~
So... you got the girl?
Nick C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2012, 08:13 AM   #141
kpc
SQTalk Elite Gold

Programs: QF Plat (OWE), DJ Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick C View Post
So... you got the girl?
Sorry, from your description of her, she doesn't sound like a "keeper"; sounds more like a "player" like one of my Ex's
kpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2012, 03:42 PM   #142
soarbeyond
SQTalk PPS Club

Well... Where did i last leave off...?

Oh yeah, so after i made my way back to Japan it started getting busy with the workload i had to settle. Problem here was, i had no time to do anything else while she had a load of time to herself.....

So... we ... well, SHE was in constant contact with me and the time passed till i had to go back to Singapore. I made about 3 more trips to CGK on Garuda, sorry SQ and enjoyed the short hops.

Time spent with her and the contact between us started drfiting due to my enormous workload. We started arguing and she kept making references and comparisions betweeen her bf and me... She was very fickle minded... One day telling me she liked me, the next, wanting to end things with me.

Her bf found out about me... Apparently, he knew about us all along, constantly checking her texts and whatsapp, *slimley little bugger* don;t blame him, if i suspected my other half was out fooling with some dude, i would've done the same BUT.... what came out of it was he asked her to leave him and go for me...

Hah, happy ever after eh?

Well, things between us got so bad... the arguments, the trust ossues, the jealousy.... EVERYthing just decided to end one fine day. I had enough. I could not take the BS she was throwing at me and the comparisions just drove me crazy. What did she expect me to do? I already made the efforts to fly over to find her and spend time with her... but, each time i did, she wouldnt have time for me. PFFT....

So... dear SQ Talkers, my holiday romance... well, remains, a holiday romance.
Old 7th October 2012, 03:48 PM   #143
soarbeyond
SQTalk PPS Club

Anyone interested on:
-how she reacted?
-What that bum of a cousin to her/best friend to me did?
-What events took place after that?
-How my love life is at it;s current stage? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 7th October 2012, 04:33 PM   #144
sqdazz
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Programs: BA Gold, QF Gold, BD Gold, A3*G, VA Platinum, HHonors Diamond

Im glad, she was not the one for you. Yes im interested, have you met someone new ?
Old 7th October 2012, 04:40 PM   #145
soarbeyond
SQTalk PPS Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdazz View Post
Im glad, she was not the one for you. Yes im interested, have you met someone new ?
Yes, i have

How she reacted: Couldn't stop contacting me the next few days but she eventually gave up after 5 days... Haven't contacted her since.

What my best friend/ her cousin did: Introduced me to another Indonesian girl who is one of his best friends as well... Pretty bad idea...

What events took place: Lots of late nights, parties and get togethers with the new girl... But, things turned really sour due to many external parties involved.

Current love life: Found a new indonesian girl :/ Things are going really well between us. We're really comfotable with each other and we feel like an old married couple because of th fact that we bicker all day and night but never really amounts to anything serious.
We travelled around Europe for 2 weeks mid last month, spent our monthversary in Frankfurt,shopped till we dropped and the experience we had there really bonded us together.
We're heading to Japan this friday for more "bonding", shopping, sightseeing, spending another month-versary there and might probably bring her home if i feel that it's right :O

So... the holiday romance shall continue... once again with a different lead actress. Stay tuned ~
Old 7th October 2012, 05:19 PM   #146
sqdazz
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Programs: BA Gold, QF Gold, BD Gold, A3*G, VA Platinum, HHonors Diamond

wow you work fast good on you
Old 7th October 2012, 05:44 PM   #147
SilverChris
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS

Here's hoping for the sequel to be even more interesting than the original
SilverChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2012, 10:54 PM   #148
Nick C
SQTalk Solitaire PPS

Programs: SPG Plat, IHG Plat Amb

Quote:
Yes, i have

How she reacted: Couldn't stop contacting me the next few days but she eventually gave up after 5 days... Haven't contacted her since.

What my best friend/ her cousin did: Introduced me to another Indonesian girl who is one of his best friends as well... Pretty bad idea...

What events took place: Lots of late nights, parties and get togethers with the new girl... But, things turned really sour due to many external parties involved.

Current love life: Found a new indonesian girl :/ Things are going really well between us. We're really comfotable with each other and we feel like an old married couple because of th fact that we bicker all day and night but never really amounts to anything serious.
We travelled around Europe for 2 weeks mid last month, spent our monthversary in Frankfurt,shopped till we dropped and the experience we had there really bonded us together.
We're heading to Japan this friday for more "bonding", shopping, sightseeing, spending another month-versary there and might probably bring her home if i feel that it's right :O

So... the holiday romance shall continue... once again with a different lead actress. Stay tuned ~
Looking forward.
Nick C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2012, 09:39 AM   #149
CarbonMan
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS

Amazing, Soarbeyond! Thank you for sharing how courtships work these days! Carry on with the bickering, very good form of communication!
CarbonMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2012, 09:46 AM   #150
9V-JKL
SQTalk Life Solitaire PPS LPP2

Quote:
Just wondering aloud what that means
9V-JKL is offline   Reply With Quote