A Holiday Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
    They love comparing. At least there's no water boarding or wires attached to certain regions.
    If there was... Oh boy... i probably wouldn't have lived to tell the tale...

More dramatization. With some twists and turns. Probably a back story as well.
    Haha...No ... my story is true. Every single bit of detail is told as it happened. I was asking on opinions about her actions

At this rate this thread will become NSFW.
    Pardon my ignorance, What is " NSFW " ?

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
    Reading these post at HND ANA lounge and my laughter really disturbs others , cannot stand it , the best FR/TR ! so entertaining and fresh !

Yes its Mall Kelapa Gading , its really huge , traffic at the roundabout usually very crazy.

I wish you the best bro , we look forward for the next , next , next and next story to come . Cheers
    Thanks bro!

Originally posted by calvinoeh View Post
    Yes, this has got to be one of the best TR this year. All it needs is maybe a Kyo inspired shower pic
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... ERR??? WHAT? Soon la Soon

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
    oh my, I don't like her playing these games bringing up the boyfriend. not nice
    Me neither. There is not a bloody day that she doesn;t bring up something about her F!@#$%&^$@!#%U boyfriend
    Every Single Day.

Comment

Once again it continues...

I didn;t reply her in the most gentlemanly way because... truth to be told.. I was quite taken aback by what she said... After all her actions that seemed like hints to me... this is how she reacted to my "innocent" action?

I bluntly told her : " Zip It. Your Boyfriend's not here. I'm here. I'll replace him till the end of the movie alright? From now till then, I"M YOUR BOYFRIEND".

With that said, she proceeded to warp her fingers around mine with my arms still around her

After awhile... It got kinda tiring My arms were cramping so i removed my arms and placed them on my tighs It was just a little test to see how she would react... VIOLA. She took my hand and proceeded to wrap her fingers around mine .. Once Again.. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I was feeling the love

I didn;t know why i had sweaty palms that day... It is very rare of it to affect me... The sweat just kept coming like a leaky tap. I kept separating my hands to dry it off and kept apologising. After a number of times, she grabbed my hand tightly and just wouldn't let them go. I asked her why... and she said this...

" It's okay Max" With a smile on her face.
      " I love you for you are. "

O.O . . . I was stumped........................................... ..............................
      What was that supposed to mean?

Comment

I shall carry on since my HND-SIN is delayed till 0250 ... Anyone happens to know the reason?

I was quite taken aback by what she said... Oh wells...

She said this... " If my bf finds out about this... He;s going to kill you Max"
        PFFT... I laughed it off. I told her to let him find me first. If he tried anything funny, i swear to god, hundreds of people would be breathing down his neck.
        Fast forward.... Till the movie ended... So my role as her boyfriend has ended.
        We left the cinema and proceeded down. While going down the escalator, i noticed a Bakerzin and decided to go over get some macaroons ~

I knew how much she loved them! I wanted to get her those as a parting gift when she left Sg but i didn't have the time to do so! We went there and i got her to pick out the macaroons. I paid and told her to keep them She seemed pretty ecstatic about it and kept thanking me profusely.

We proceeded for dinner~ Finally... she let me pay. We went to this food court place which was modeled after a Chinatown scene.

Had to get this value card to purchase food

Otak Otak

Shocked to find it white and it tasted like fish cake

The egg was disfigured. I stayed away from it

Beef soup thingy

All in all... dinner was just... sub standard i guess...

I noticed that her mind was out of place... Her physical presence was with me but her mind was wondering...
        After much coaxing on what she was thinking of... She suddenly said this..

What you did in the cinema was wrong Max. I have a boyfriend. How could you?

Pooofff** I literally spat my food out.
        WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL.

I bluntly told her... " We both share an equal amount of responsibility in this. Don't go around pushing all the blame to me. Who was the one who lead me on?"

She replied... " Fine.. I know i was wrong. I lead you on... But... Who asked you to get hooked? "

!@#$%^&*^%$#@@#$%&*&^%$#@ At this moment... I was literally fuming...

Comment

Well, I for one, am furious
          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post

Pardon my ignorance, What is " NSFW " ?
            post deleted
            Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
              Well, I for one, am furious
              Hold on to your temper mate! Many more to come~

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
              Not Safe For Work or No Spicy Food Welcome or or Never Sign-off on Faulty Workmanship blah blah blah
              Uh/..... hahah ok ok! Thanks mate

Comment

That started a huge argument between us.

Tempers flared, Voices were raised, throwing of cutlery took place but No vulgarities were exchanged though.

We were exchange blows and pushing the blame back and fourth... *Ahh... we seemed like a married couple*

We stopped eating and promptly left.

Some shots of the place

When we got down to the pick up area, her driver was already there to pick us. We got in and remained silent for around 15 minutes. She broke the silence and said that she was very sad.... Sad that i was to leaving soon... Sad that she did those with me and guilty about her bf.... I took her hand...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AGAIN MAX? WHY ARE YOU HOLDING MY HAND? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND"

I muttered a ... S*ut up and increased my grip. She just stared at me and leaned in onto my shoulder. We remained like this throughout the ride.

I was dropped off at my hotel we agreed to meet at 10 am the next morning.

That was the end of the day. Texted her abit more and we went to bed.

The next morning... i woke up feeling pretty good and went for breakfast at the hotel. She texted me a good morning and something i was dreading....

I'm sorry Max. I don;t think i can meet you today ... I don;pt think we can ever meet. I feel so guilty about yesterday... I don;t wana hurt you or my bf

I was stumped.........................................

I felt a mixture of emotions ripping through my body. Anger, Sadness, Annoyance,etc...

I decided not to reply and just... went back to bed..........

At 1400, the hotel called my room and asked whether they could make up my room. They really disrupted my peaceful sleep. I was pretty peeved and just told them to put me in a new room. They agreed and off i went into my new room.

I couldn;t get back to sleep and i just stoned for the rest of the day...

At around 1700, she texted me asking me whether i was free.....

Of course i'd be free.... Where else would i go?

She asked me out for dinner and said that she woul pick me up at 1730...

Ok. I proceeded to the lobby

and waited...

1730 came and go... 1800... 1830... 1900...1930...2000...She finally reached at 2015........... Aye....

We proceed to Mall Of Indonesia for dinner.

Comment

Wow I am late to this party!!!! excellent trip report!

すげードラマや。。。。

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                    1730 came and go... 1800... 1830... 1900...1930...2000...She finally reached at 2015........... Aye.....
                    Not bad for Jakarta punctuality!

Comment

• Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
                      I bluntly told her... " We both share an equal amount of responsibility in this. Don't go around pushing all the blame to me. Who was the one who lead me on?"
                      This statement sums it all. You've said it yourself.

IMO, I am not impressed with any girl who plays games by using the boyfriend as an excuse. She wanted you, then trying to shift the blame on you later by talking about her boyfriend just smacks of irresponsibility and immaturity. Why the constant talk about her boyfriend? Guilt? Or perhaps she knows the right buttons to press - if she makes herself unavailable and less attainable, you'd want her more?

I'm speaking as a girl, so this is not a jaded response of a man to a girl's dirty tricks. Hmmm... or maybe I should take a leaf from her book myself, since she's got two men kneeling at her feet at the moment.

Since you're writing a romance story now, I am assuming it's happily ever after for the moment. Just remember the statement above which you wrote at a later date.

Sorry to offend any romantics out there with my post.

Comment

• The Thais have a word to describe exactly what's happening here: 'Gig', i.e. a casual fling

Thumbs down to this chick, however!

Comment

• Yes I would have been out of there by now but assuming you persisted and her attitude changed?
                          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• popcorn refilled and coke is chilling, the show must goes on , whatever it is wish you luck but if she cant change her attitude a sayonara will suit best.

Comment

• More more more please!!!

Can't believe my first post is about a love story!!

Comment

• I just spent the last 1 hour at work reading this romance saga of the year! Keep it comin' please... you should really consider being a novel writer..hihihi

Btw, this is one of the most interesting TRs I've read to date in SQT!

Comment

Working...
                                X