No announcement yet.

The new SQ cabin classes - Discussion & speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add me to those who like a dine on request option, and also one who likes how QR do it.

And to think a number of the senior cabin crew/trainers on QR are... ex SQ crew.

Comment

• Originally posted by pokfur View Post
      Well it seems like SRL and SVF will be gone within the next 6 months, so that cuts down J class to 3 types of long-haul, and 2 types of regional with the introduction of the latest products.
      The assumption that SVF will be the 772ER exiting the fleet this fiscal year seems logical, but what if it is SVB?

Comment

• Originally posted by 259850 View Post
        The assumption that SVF will be the 772ER exiting the fleet this fiscal year seems logical, but what if it is SVB?
        I don't think it will be SVB given the fact that they just recently refitted the aircraft with the 2006 Y seats. I don't think SQ will want to "dispose" an aircraft that it has just been refitted recently.

Comment

• Photos of the new seats in suites have been leaked. Separate stand alone bed. Partition between 1A/2A can be drawn down to create a double bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by young View Post
            Photos of the new seats in suites have been leaked. Separate stand alone bed. Partition between 1A/2A can be drawn down to create a double bed.
            Sounds Etihady
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• Feels much larger than Etihad’s apartments. There is quite a bit of space between the bed and the chair. Lots of maneuverable room in the suite. In fact I’d go as far to describe it as an osim massage chair in a small office space. Very classy indeed.

Comment

Photos of the new seats in suites have been leaked. Separate stand alone bed. Partition between 1A/2A can be drawn down to create a double bed.
                Partition between rows 2 and 3 can be drawn down to enjoy a double bed.

Comment

• C'mon, we need the pics!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                    C'mon, we need the pics!!!
                    Pics available at flyertalk.

Comment

• Very nice! I like!

Looking forward to my SQ232 flight in Dec

Comment

• Those pics look very familiar.

Comment

• re: sneaks

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                          Partition between rows 2 and 3 can be drawn down to enjoy a double bed.

Enjoy. From the detailed seat plans, it seems that only one side of the aisle has the stand-alone beds. Go figure (:
                          Last edited by young; 31 October 2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Enjoy. From the detailed seat plans, it seems that only one side of the aisle has the stand-alone beds. Go figure (:
                            Wow, I think it looks pretty good! Though I think it's kinda weird having the seat just standing there in the middle?
                            Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

Hard to judge the double bed without seeing it live but there appears to be a big gap in the middle where you could disappear into!

Comment

• I have no comment on the bed, but honestly for once I am thinking the First Class seat is identical to that of Premium Economy?

Comment

Working...
                                X