Which SQ lounge at SIN can we use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
    Well, I learned after starting this thread that TG has downgraded Mr. Megatop's status from Gold to Silver. So no lounge access for him at all. I guess he'll chill in duty free whilst my friend (first-time visitor to SIN) and I scope out SKL T3. Mr. Megatop skulks around duty free half the time we're in the airport anyway, and he up and disappears for the other half. So this would be little different.
    To be honest, if there is an airport in the world that has so many decent options that lounge access is somewhat irrlevant it's Changi. I tend to think this must be SQ's thinking such is the lack of thought in their lounges, especially the abandoned SKL's in T2.

In T2 I don't even bother with the SKL nowadays. If I have been away a while I will nip in and see if there any UK newspapres to read (bizarrely there are more available in T2 SKL with no UK flights than T3, go figure...) other than that I just go somewhere nice and pay for my food and drink.

Comment

In the event, Mr. Megatop graciously agreed to entertain himself for a while in the duty-free mall while I introduced my friend to the T3 SKL. We were only in there for about 30 minutes. No big deal.

Thanks to all for your advice.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        other than that I just go somewhere nice and pay for my food and drink.
        Precisely what I do also. Changi is one place I don't feel the need for lounge access.

More than happy to wander around putting balls through hoops or banging on a target with a mallet trying to win a prize Then again, i think it's because I've spent about 75 full nights in Hotel SKL.

Comment

what's so special about Changi VIP lounges other than sit for free, eat for free and shower for free??????
          ________
          SCARBOROUGH VAN ASSEMBLY
          Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X