Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ZRH] SWISS Senator Lounge (Schengen area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't this the same lounge as:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7807
    HUGE AL

Comment

yes, it is =) i was new at posting and so didnt adhere to the format thereafter; maybe mods can help merge?

Comment

No worries, jammed. And thanks, HUGE AL.

It appears SQ TPP was right:
        Originally posted by SQ TPP View Post
        What you guys are saying, this new lounge is the refurbished old Swiss Business Lounge (with the long bar), right? Thus, actually we have the old thread somewhere here.
        Threads merged.

jjpb3
        Last edited by jjpb3; 18 September 2009, 12:37 AM.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Was at ZRH yesterday flying Y with LX. I got off a flight from LHR and went to the Swiss Lounge near gate B22 (was about 8pm). Was told that the lounge closes at 8:30pm and I told the LD that I will just pop in for a quick coffee and then head over to the lounge in the Schengen area.

The LD then informed me that if I did enter the first lounge, I would not get access (I am KF*G, no PPS) to another lounge. Seems that KF only will pay for one entrance for it's *G members at ZRH (not for those in J or F, or TPP/QPP/LPP). He would not give me a print out but allowed me to look at the computer screen and I can confirm that this is true. Was also told that KF is one of the very few *A members who do this.

It is bl**dy annoying IMHO as all the Swiss SEN/Business lounges are considered *G lounges and I have never encountered this problem in other airports (LHR T1 where you can use the *A lounge as well as the BD lounge, BNE where you can use the Koru Club as well as the SKL, etc.).
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
          X