FRA new LH FCL near gate B22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Yep, my LH4850 to MAN is going from a remote B gate as usual and I am told I will get a limo transfer from here.
    That's what I was told when I entered the lounge, only to get switched to B airbridge gate while I was inside = no transfer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
      That's what I was told when I entered the lounge, only to get switched to B airbridge gate while I was inside = no transfer service.
      Mine stuck at a remote gate. In fact, I can't remember the last time an MAN flight I was on wasn't a remote gate, thus adding welcome value to the car transfer.

Comment

I was flying to a North African destination which normally always gets a (very) remote gate due to "security". Yet somehow this time it got an airbridge.

Comment

Singapore really needs to catch up in terms of their first class lounge offering in comparison to LH. LH rocks on the ground, but in the air SQ rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
            Yup... I took that menus with me too ..... They made SKL F (or maybe even TPR (never been there )) looks "pale and cheap"
            I have been to the FCT in FRA and the FCL in MUC and to SKL F and TRP in SIN.

The dining experience at the TRP is very nice as well (no comparison between Lobster Thermidor on the ground and in the air) but other than that the TPR is pretty underwhelming.

What is missing is:
            - no better ground-handling
            - no SPA facilities
            - appropriate handling of upgrades/awards to/in F

Comment

I kinda dig this place -- very chill. However, the tubs are apparently all screwed up and won't be fixed for a while.
              HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
              X