[NRT] NH - ANA Lounge (First Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kchika View Post
    Can I access the F lounges with an inbound NH F boarding pass (connecting to J)?
    I've never had a problem with access.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Its been a while since I've flown SQ from NRT (I seem to have been most other NRT lounges the past couple of years). Does TPP still get access to NH F lounge when flying SQ C?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        Its been a while since I've flown SQ from NRT (I seem to have been most other NRT lounges the past couple of years). Does TPP still get access to NH F lounge when flying SQ C?
        In April, I had Y BP. Went to C lounge and showed my TPP card. The lady told me that as TPP I am invited to F lounge. Went upstair and no problem. The staff ran the BP through the computer keyboard reader. then welcomed me to the lounge. Perhaps I was lucky.

Comment

Thanks. Sounds like that benefit still applies (it dates back to the removal of SKL at NRT).

Comment

This is confirmed.

Comment

This is confirmed.
              Sounds wonderful to hear the existing benefit.
              Anyhow, hope you had your great SQ C flight.

Comment

Good apart from running out of sake, slow service (I followed up non-delivery of sake twice before I got told they'd run out), and IFE wasn't working on my seat (reboot failed, no comp and no apology). Full flight so unable to switch to another seat.

Overall not the best for my first SQ flights for nearly a year.

Comment

Before you edited it, I thought you was referring to NH!

Comment

Yes, NH running out of sake would truly be a disaster!

Comment

• I thought it was bad SQ ran out just over an hour into the flight.

Comment

• at the ANA F lounge at the moment....had tempuro udon and the Fauchon ice-cream. They only have 3 flavors at the moment: strawberry, vanilla and choc. No green tea or earl grey flavor.

Comment

• Has anyone been through the "new" NH Suite Lounge? Looking at the pics, I can't (for the life of me) see any changes.

https://www.ana.co.jp/eng/int/checki...t/index_f.html

Comment

• Only have time to upload one pic, at least one difference - the sign is up...

Comment

• Looks no different to me.

BTW, has anyone tried the "Donburi bowels" ?
                              Call me philistine, but it just doesn't sound very appetising.

https://www.ana.co.jp/eng/int/checki...t/F/foods.html
                              F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                                Looks no different to me.

BTW, has anyone tried the "Donburi bowels" ?
                                Call me philistine, but it just doesn't sound very appetising.

https://www.ana.co.jp/eng/int/checki...t/F/foods.html
                                Yum.

Are the private rooms new? That's the only thing I see (or completely missed these last few years).

Comment

Working...
                                X