[NRT] NH - ANA Lounge (First Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broadwayboy View Post
    So which Lounge should one use when flying F class on SQ11/12 in NRT? The 60/70 minute layover does not exactly allow lots of time...

(or should I rephrase the question to: "Which one serves Fauchon ice cream?"_
    Last week, SQ11 used Gate 41 and SQ12 used Gated 46. Thus, the most convenience lounge to go to is the NH F Lounge at Satellite 4, from which almost all the pictures in this thread were taken. A quick security check, a short walk, and a chance to take shower. I had a chance to check e-mail and this site, as well as having coffee and snacks.
    An announcement is made in this lounge when the time for boarding SQ 11 or 12 comes. A short walk back to the gate. And the boarding process about half way through, but premium lane would be very short.

Comment

http://www.ana.co.jp/eng/guides/airp.../nrt_e_hd.html

Scroll down about 3/4 and you'll see the map!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post

Mid-February 2009

Comment

Do we have to ask for this kit or is it available in the shower room?

QUOTE=SQ LPP;84533]Mid-February 2009

[/QUOTE]

Comment

I prefer the older kit.

Originally posted by broadwayboy View Post
            Do we have to ask for this kit or is it available in the shower room?

QUOTE=SQ LPP;84533]Mid-February 2009
            Had to ask for them.

Comment

From my two visits last weeks, the kits were given automatically. The lounge staff took one from her storage underneath the desk. And she handed the kits and the number when we got in front of the assigned shower room.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                From my two visits last weeks, the kits were given automatically. The lounge staff took one from her storage underneath the desk. And she handed the kits and the number when we got in front of the assigned shower room.
                During the several times I was there last year (and last month), the L'Occitane kits were already in the basket in the shower rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                  During the several times I was there last year (and last month), the L'Occitane kits were already in the basket in the shower rooms.
                  Wow, I've never seen that before. Perhaps they only do that for special people.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Another visit to this lounge.
                    It's still the same kits, and the kits was retrieved somewhere behind the desk. And she gave me the kits with the number of the shower room, just before entering the shower room.

Since SQ11 was arrived so early, we had plenty of time for transit. Decided to ask for the ice cream. The choices were vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and black tea. And here are the pictures of the black tea ice cream.

Comment

Looking at the sign by the buffet table, the black tea ice cream is actually Assam tea with apple pulps.

Note: I can't stand how F lounge patrons were inconsiderate by not flushing properly the toilets after using it for number two.

Comment

The Assam tea with apple pulp ice cream did not disappoint I wanted to take an extra one to eat while waiting for boarding, but decided to act more F and refrained in the end. Tastes really excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                          Wow, I've never seen that before. Perhaps they only do that for special people.
                          In the Satellite 5, I think the shower rooms are shared between F and C so I had to ask for it. Not 100% sure but I think the Satellite 4 F lounge shower rooms are separate from the C shower rooms, so I did not have to ask for the l'Occitane kit.

Of course, being special helps too

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
                            In the Satellite 5, I think the shower rooms are shared between F and C so I had to ask for it. Not 100% sure but I think the Satellite 4 F lounge shower rooms are separate from the C shower rooms, so I did not have to ask for the l'Occitane kit.

Thank you!
                            For a moment I thought I was going loco.

Comment

I had to ask in both Lounges.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Sat 4 shower rooms are separate from C lounge.
                                There are only a few shower rooms, and when I was there the last time, attendant asked me if I would mind going to C shower suite.
                                I said I'll wait for F shower suite and got it within 5 minutes.
                                Didn't have to ask for L'Ocittane shower kit.

Comment

Working...
                                X