No announcement yet.

[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi people, thanks for your advises I was able to 1) find 2) enjoy the TPR ;-)
    Then the Suite trip was aaawwesome, especially the seat/suite itself is amazing Trip report soon with plenty of pics.
    Will be on the 77WN this Sunday back from LHR, I'm afraid it won't have the same waaooh effect, like a super-J I guess
    Have a good week from sunnny Paris

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingDobber View Post
      If I keep the invitation can I use it another time? What happens if I am flying in Y and have an invitation? WIll that look suspicious?
      No you can't use it another time. As SMK77 points out, they have a date, name and flight number on. I mentioned about pocketing it as I know some people like to keep them and your F BP is enough to gain access anyway. It won't matter how your onwards one looks, as long as your inbound flight in in F.

What TPR like before a morning flight - Breakfast time before SQ308 0905 SIN-LON? I have been in the evenings only and it was lovely (it was very quiet)
      It can get busy early on as the early bank of flights from Europe with F all come in over the space of a couple of hours.

Comment

• LGD is back!

Currently enjoying a glass in a surprisingly busy 'The Private Room'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underachiever View Post
          LGD is back!

Currently enjoying a glass in a surprisingly busy 'The Private Room'.
          It is indeed.

Quite busy in here this morning.

Comment

• Still no closing date for here for the alterations......

Comment

• My last visit there it felt like the lighting was changed to brighter.
              Did anyone feel this too?
              It felt less cozy with the new LEDs. I thought a mixture of bright and dimmer LEDs would soften the ambience.

Comment

• Stayed overnight at the transit hotel before the morning SQ12 to NRT.

21:00 on D-1 - had dinner at the Private Room. Managed to retrieve the gold invite card after they took it away

07:00 on D - had breakfast at the Private Room, no invite card was required, just the boarding pass is enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmyneurone View Post
                  Stayed overnight at the transit hotel before the morning SQ12 to NRT.

21:00 on D-1 - had dinner at the Private Room. Managed to retrieve the gold invite card after they took it away

07:00 on D - had breakfast at the Private Room, no invite card was required, just the boarding pass is enough.
                  were you in transit or ex-SIN?

Comment

• Still no news on when the renovation and remodelling is due to start.

Comment

• Remodelling of Changi SKLs

I was speaking to one of the SIA execs, and he said that the renovations were supposed to be this year in T3, but he thinks they have been pushed back to next year. T2 will be done before T3.
                      Fly well,
                      Travel safe,
                      And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

• No more La Grande Dame in TPR.

And it sounds like it may be permanent this time, which is telling when I recall I was drinking the stuff in JCL on EVA last week. Granted it was the warmest glass of champagne I have ever been served on an aircraft but at least they are going in the right direction...

Comment

• Originally posted by soonalvin View Post
                          were you in transit or ex-SIN?
                          ex-SIN.

Comment

• Very boring TPR dinner menu on Monday night. Practically the same thing I had the last time I was in there (last year), which was similar to the year before. Had my second lobster of the day and I was out quick as a flash. If the cooking style 'Provencale' = uninspired, then they've nailed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              No more La Grande Dame in TPR.

And it sounds like it may be permanent this time, which is telling when I recall I was drinking the stuff in JCL on EVA last week. Granted it was the warmest glass of champagne I have ever been served on an aircraft but at least they are going in the right direction...
                              Not to worry, latest reports from the blogs is that EVA are moving to Krug in their JCL.

Comment

• Originally posted by view View Post
                                Not to worry, latest reports from the blogs is that EVA are moving to Krug in their JCL.
                                Lets hope they learn how to chill it, and load it on the trolley in the first place, as they certainly didn't do either on my flight a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X