[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
    I can't believe SQ is still using a refillable shower gel and shampoo dispenser at this exclusive facility.
    truly this is a facility of pure eden-esque bliss.

from the marble lined columns carved out from the remains of Michaelangelo's David to the plush leather seats carved out from the first skin of virgin cows harvested during the first full moon of the month. The showers emit only a mixture of Evian, Perrier and Krug and the towels are made from the silk of the ultra rare Ethiopian Silkworm, of which only 40 are known to exist because they breed once every century.

As you walk along the silenced floor which is dampened by a mixture of fairydust and nard, you may notice the air in here is more crisp than elsewhere. That is because the Private Room only uses pure Alpine air, airflown daily from Zurich and then further oxygenated with a special patented SIA process.

So please, come in and enjoy being waited on hand and foot by unspoiled vestal virgins.

Wait a minute, they're using refillable dispensers?!

Comment

• Love it!

I can't believe they're still guarding this rather anti-climactic non-event with such conviction and fervor.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ruse View Post
        really is NO BIG DEAL
        Which is why many here are more bemused rather than disappointed at the action

Comment

• Originally posted by stargold View Post

I can't believe they're still guarding this rather anti-climactic non-event with such conviction and fervor.
          Indeed, and many people have told them so.

But never underestimate the Ivory Tower Effect at Airline House.

Comment

• Seriously tho, how good are the mini hamburgers... Love them!

Comment

• I'll make you two mini hamburgers (very good ones, even better than the ones you had) for only $1000 SGD.

What a bonus! I'll even make three...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr G View Post
                Seriously tho, how good are the mini hamburgers... Love them!
                TPR doesn't have anything on in-n-out... i'd rather just take my double-double and cut it into small pieces. or give me a 6-pack of white castle sliders for 2.99. TPR Employee: Just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers, with those little itty bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me wanna burn this motherf**ker down. Come on Pookie lets burn this MOTHER%$#&ER DOWN!!

Comment

• Whoa... sensing a lot of rage there, buddy! Pls someone get this guy some in-n-out burgers!

Well on the plus side, TPR has a nice carpet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    Whoa... sensing a lot of rage there, buddy! Pls someone get this guy some in-n-out burgers!

simply go to youtube and type in white castle burger shack and you will see the source of my rage.

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                      ...or give me a 6-pack of white castle sliders for 2.99.
                      Bro, you're really scaring me...
                      HUGE AL

Comment

• Going to be flying LHR-SIN in R, and then SIN-HKG in upgraded F.... wonder if they will let me in based on the fact that I just flew in on R...

Comment

• I am doubtful to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            Whoa... sensing a lot of rage there, buddy! Pls someone get this guy some in-n-out burgers!

in and out burger is possibly the best thing mankind ever invented.

even better than the printing press and disposable diaper.

Comment

• Dug through my pics and unearthed the following.

Apologies for the subpar photography, which obviously failed to accurately depict the 'pure eden esque bliss.'
                              Last edited by KeithMEL; 18 March 2009, 12:13 AM.
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• It truly is a marvel to behold. I am so sorry to have been denied the TPR experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X