No announcement yet.

[SIN T3] Krisflyer Gold Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's confirmed. Public toilets only and no showers and no future plans to build any showers or toilets.

Comment

Originally posted by LHR View Post
      It's confirmed. Public toilets only and no showers and no future plans to build any showers or toilets.
      I guess EGs travelling in Y between Europe, North Asia and Australia / NZ aren't supposed to want to shower or go to the loo in the lounge where they plan to relax prior to departure.

I'm really mystified by SQ's systematic decision to under-invest in shower facilities in its T3 lounges. I feel slighted as an EG.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

This lounge looks quite yawn-worthy...

Comment

Originally posted by ny911 View Post
          What's the requirement of entering this lounge??
          Wonder if the KGL honors the *A practice of allowing one guest Nice pictures by the way

Comment

Yes KGL allows one guest as per *G rules.

It's actually a nicer lounge than the one at T2, being more spacious and the "outside" bit is rather pleasant too. But at lease the SATS Premier lounge had showers. SIgh...

Comment

The thing that gets me is that the toilets are not actually in the lounge.

They now seem to have a block of toilets between this lounge and the SKL C lounge - does that mean that the toilets are shared?

And what about showers?

Comment

Working...
              X