SKL F quieter with new access rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clarifications

I do have 640k+ miles but not all came from SQ flying status!! May be I will qualify end of this year or later part of 2008!!

Comment

Originally posted by kanna View Post
      I do have 640k+ miles but not all came from SQ flying status!! May be I will qualify end of this year or later part of 2008!!
      Perhaps you have 640K+ KrisFlyer miles. That's not the same as PPS miles, which were only status miles.

Comment

December 30, after 1030pm...
        Very quiet at SKL. jjpb3 and I noticed a lady who took the picture of the empty lounge.
        And of course, many new recruits were on duty that night. They look so business-like, or I must say too stiff in contrast to the usual staff who are more like family. Of course, the good news is that the old staff will still stay working at SKL, but some will be in T3 and some will stay in T2, and some will have to work both in T2 and T3.

So, I am looking forward to seeing the familiar faces in year 2008. And hope to meet the one new recruit who lent me a whitener, and we had a chance to talk.
        Last edited by SQ LPP; 1 January 2008, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Ha...Couldn't have been quieter than when I was there on Christmas morning from 2-7am. I was the only one in the F side until about 530am.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            Ha...Couldn't have been quieter than when I was there on Christmas morning from 2-7am. I was the only one in the F side until about 530am.
            I'll gun for second place in the eerie quiet department. It was very quiet leading up the delayed 30 Dec LH flight SQ LPP and I were on. I could actually take pictures without any people in it :

The holiday season probably had more to do with the magnificent solitude than the enhanced lounge access rules.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Went to SKL F again 4 times and it's very sparse indeed. Given such low number, I think we should petition SQ to bring back Dom to the bar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kanna View Post
                I am also thinking of shifting my carrier that can provide me PERFECT service in all aspects. If SQ is being pulled down by some guys who decide against the loyal customers, it is for the SQ management to react and not the loyalists. We can only voice our concern in such forums and I had written personally to the Customer Service as well (but did not get a reply so far!!!).

Professional Excellence should not bring "human arrogance" in a service company and if it does, the company will cease to exist after all the loyalists make the company grow and in the case of SQ, the Business Class Customers are the major strength and this fades away or choose to fade away, then the reactions will be heavy.

Anyway, I am disappointed with new PPS rules as others in this forum!!!

a frustrated loyal customer who still believe SQ will revert back the PPS rules or scrap the program completely!!!!
                to find a carrier that is perfect in all respects is a near-impossible endeavor, but best of luck in finding your utopian airline.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                  to find a carrier that is perfect in all respects is a near-impossible endeavor...
                  I would consider even that to be optimistic.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

SIN SKL F was quieter than in the past on Jan. 2nd mid-afternoon, with tons of empty seats in various areas. If you wanted a whole seating area to yourself or your group, it was no problem to find one. I wouldn't say it was empty, but it was a lot more quiet than when I was there in May and June. SKL C mid-morning on Sunday Dec. 16th, though, was more crowded, though not exactly packed.

Comment

Working...
                    X