No announcement yet.

pictures of T3 SKL??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being a bit of an old fart I actually like the sombre colour scheme (I always feel a bit out of place in the VSCH because it is too hip and trendy for me). What really matters to me is what additional services will be offered. If you look at the best lounges they offer spas, waitress service, private rooms and of course a good range of food and drink. If SQ really want people to think the Suites class is a class beyond first class then they have to provide something special on the ground as well as it is a significant part of the whol experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
      Being a bit of an old fart I actually like the sombre colour scheme (I always feel a bit out of place in the VSCH because it is too hip and trendy for me). What really matters to me is what additional services will be offered. If you look at the best lounges they offer spas, waitress service, private rooms and of course a good range of food and drink. If SQ really want people to think the Suites class is a class beyond first class then they have to provide something special on the ground as well as it is a significant part of the whol experience.
      Well said.

Comment

Working...
      X