Silver Kris lounge in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Kris lounge in London

Is there a separate section for Suites/First?
    Last edited by reddevil0728; 26 January 2013, 09:54 PM.

Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
    Is there a separate section for Suites/First?
    Yes, on the left as you enter.

Comment

May I know what's the main difference between the suites/first class section as compared to the common section @ any SK lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
        May I know what's the main difference between the suites/first class section as compared to the common section @ any SK lounge?
        Very little. In some cases, such as MEL, the F side is actually worse as at least there is some natural light on the J side.

The SKL at LHR does have it's own waitress/waiter service dining option but it's a limited menu. The J side upstairs has a large buffet to choose from.

TPR at Changi used to have a much better drinks list than the SKL F next door but there are now serving the same stuff as the J side.

Don't go out of your way to spend any additional time in an SQ lounge away from Changi, it's never been one of their strong points.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Very little. In some cases, such as MEL, the F side is actually worse as at least there is some natural light on the J side.

The SKL at LHR does have it's own waitress/waiter service dining option but it's a limited menu. The J side upstairs has a large buffet to choose from.

TPR at Changi used to have a much better drinks list than the SKL F next door but there are now serving the same stuff as the J side.

Don't go out of your way to spend any additional time in an SQ lounge away from Changi, it's never been one of their strong points.
          which would be the best SA lounge to visit in LHR then?

Comment

Deleted by user
            Last edited by gookia2000; 26 October 2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Are you referring to the SK (sas) London T3 lounge or the silver kris t3 lounge ?

The SK lounge does not have a separate F class area

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                Are you referring to the SK (sas) London T3 lounge or the silver kris t3 lounge ?

The SK lounge does not have a separate F class area
                silver kris lounge in t3 LHR

Comment

To clarify, the SQ SilverKris Lounge = SKL

SK would mean Scandinavian Airlines. The title is misleading as I thought the OP meant the latter until SQFG raised the question.

Comment

Prefer the SK lounge as SQ's SKL is small and overcrowded

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                      Prefer the SK lounge as SQ's SKL is small and overcrowded
                      The J side sometimes gets crowded but the F side doesn't.

Comment

So now - to answer the question. I prefer the nice sitting area outdoors outside T3, armed with a fast track card, to anything in LHR - including the pleasant and nice Concorde room in T5)

Bring back some airside post security open air smoking areas and I might actually clear security earlier for once

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                          So now - to answer the question. I prefer the nice sitting area outdoors outside T3, armed with a fast track card, to anything in LHR - including the pleasant and nice Concorde room in T5)

Bring back some airside post security open air smoking areas and I might actually clear security earlier for once
                          Bcos of that, I will try my darnest best not to transit to LHR..... but looks like I have to use LHR in Feb
                          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Hi there, just to clarify, with SQ's recent divestment of Virgin Atlantic, I would think that it is only sensible that Virgin Clubhouse is no longer accessible to pax ex-LHR? is this right?The services offered sounds excellent.

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/us/en...clubhouse.html

Comment

Access to the VS CH at LHR for SQ pax ended a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X