Priority Pass usage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priority Pass usage?

I have a question about the usage of priority pass..

The situation is like this:
    I have a business class boarding pass and a priority pass (from citibank). They share the same lounge @ ICN (Asiana lounge). However, I want to go to lounge with my friend, who holds econ boarding pass and no priority pass. How can I do? Can I enter the lounge with my boarding pass and also show them my priority pass to treat my friend as the guest (using 1 of the free entry allowance by citibank) ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by ckchu View Post
    I have a question about the usage of priority pass..

The situation is like this:
    I have a business class boarding pass and a priority pass (from citibank). They share the same lounge @ ICN (Asiana lounge). However, I want to go to lounge with my friend, who holds econ boarding pass and no priority pass. How can I do? Can I enter the lounge with my boarding pass and also show them my priority pass to treat my friend as the guest (using 1 of the free entry allowance by citibank) ?

Thanks.
    Officially probably not. However, I have managed this in the past in ZRH and SHE. Give it a shot, all they can say is no. OZ will get paid either way.
    /Desert Traveller

Comment

Thanks. Let me try then.....

Comment

Sorry to intrude into this thread, but the Priority Pass allows access to a few lounges apart from Asiana at ICN. Anyone knows which is the better choice?

Comment

Should be ok. Tried at other lounges and was ok. Not sure about ICN though.
          My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

HUB for food, a little bird told me... about to test this out in an hour

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              HUB for food, a little bird told me... about to test this out in an hour
              Was the little bird right? Haha... Any pic?

Comment

They were right, but I only tested out their breakfast menu

However, OZ's lounge came out with guns blazing and offered (very delicious) Abalone porridge, so I can't fault them either!

Edit: Here are the pictures -

Gotta love Nostalgic drinks
                Last edited by Kyo; 30 April 2012, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Okee... will check it out later this month, then.

Thanks, Kyo.

Comment

Making me hungry!

Comment

With only 20min to spare, I had to make a quick choice. Use the OZ lounge that my J ticket entitled me to or go for HUB using my Priority Pass. I was hungry to the bone having missed lunch due to my tight schedule.

A fellow passenger suggested I join him at the OZ lounge.

To my disappointment, it was a wrong decision to do so. There was hardly anything worth eating - except for instant noodles in the OZ lounge. The single hot entree - sweet and sour something tasted like soggy cardboard.

Next time round, the choice would be clear.

Thankfully, I had a really delicious Korean style beef short rib on board that more than made up for the deficiency on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X