[EWR] Is shower possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EWR] Is shower possible?

Will be flying SQ21 EWR-SIN. Is shower possible at EWR preflight? Both SAS and LH lounges have no shower facilities. Will be flying into EWR early morning and spending the day shopping and eating in NYC. Would prefer to board SQ21 fresh rather than smelling like a dead fish.

Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks!

There are showers in the United Club, as long as you have access...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      There are showers in the United Club, as long as you have access...
      Thanks, Kyo! I guess QPP and ticket on SQ21 would suffice for access?

Comment

Don't see why they would deny you

Comment

Just checking your advice, Kyo:

The United Clubs I've used were in Terminal A/C. Would the security folks let someone with a Terminal B international BP get to Terminal A/C airside?
          Last edited by jjpb3; 11 February 2012, 07:05 PM.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I'd defer to jjpb3's observation on this one! I was only flying domestic to BUF

Comment

In all my years of flying SQ21, I've not been able to get a nice hot shower before I board. And after a long day at work, it's something I would like to have before getting on a 18 hour flight.

What I do these days is check-out at the hotel at 6pm.

The SAS lounge in Terminal B is next to useless; crowded, slow internet (but have too say it is not as slow as the Swiss lounge at JFK) and NO showers!

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                The SAS lounge in Terminal B is next to useless; crowded, slow internet (but have too say it is not as slow as the Swiss lounge at JFK) and NO showers!
                Spotted mouse scurrying around the last time I passed through.

What I do these days is check-out at the hotel at 6pm.
                Marriott Newark used to be my choice. Free shuttle to the terminal. Surprisingly good food & beverage.

Now I just stay in my midtown hotel till 830pm then limo takes me to the airport

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                  Spotted mouse scurrying around the last time I passed through.
                  Good heavens. And they just "renovated" it.

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                  Now I just stay in my midtown hotel till 830pm then limo takes me to the airport
                  That's the way to go!

Comment

Has any Star Gold member had any success in accessing the LH Senator lounge?

Comment

I was denied access to United Club in one of the terminals because I wasn't flying out on United Business, but rather Singapore Airlines.

Comment

I think that is the wrong interpretation of the rules on the part of the dragon.

Comment

Working...
                        X