Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi
    replied
    I can't remember the exact date they switched over. Possibly was very early last year, or perhaps you got one of the old stock being used up.

Remind me to bring some in October.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
    No that changed ages ago (2 years?). There is a very nice cloth bag with compartments. Several lotions, pen, socks, very good eye mask, etc.

I still have a stash of the plastic ziplock bags because they are great for a liquids baggy - very sturdy plastic.
    I must have been out of luck. Early last year I took AKL-SFO and got the zipper sturdy bag. Only lip balm, socks and eye mask. Did not see any lotions. Never gotten any cloth bag. I guess because I wasn't flying as often as you do.

Leave a comment:

• ORDnHKG
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
    No that changed ages ago (2 years?). There is a very nice cloth bag with compartments. Several lotions, pen, socks, very good eye mask, etc.
    Really ? I know about the drawstring cloth bags, but from a trip report I saw somewhere recently for KIX-AKL, it only has lipbalm. Even on the NZ site, it had mentioned

"The Amenity Kit includes socks, eyeshades, earplugs, a toothbrush kit, lip balm, a luggage sachet and a pen. Pacifica Organics products by Pacifica Skin Care are available in all Air New Zealand premium bathrooms."

http://www.airnewzealand.com/on-the-...ss-premier.htm

I had one back then probably 5 or 6 years ago (it is a zipper bag) before the plastic zip log bag, it did have several lotions inside.

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by ORDnHKG View Post
    Isn't the NZ J kit only has lipbalm inside, not even lotion ? And you are saying it is the best J kit around ? And I also they believe they just changed to this kit recently, before that it was look like SQ Y kit, socks, eyemask, toothpaste/brush and earplugs in a plastic zip log bag.

I still have a stash of the plastic ziplock bags because they are great for a liquids baggy - very sturdy plastic.

Leave a comment:

• ORDnHKG
    replied
    Originally posted by Centurionman View Post
    Actually, the Air New Zealand kit is really nice in J. Probably one of the best J around.
    Isn't the NZ J kit only has lipbalm inside, not even lotion ? And you are saying it is the best J kit around ? And I also they believe they just changed to this kit recently, before that it was look like SQ Y kit, socks, eyemask, toothpaste/brush and earplugs in a plastic zip log bag.

Leave a comment:

• Centurionman
    replied
    Actually, the Air New Zealand kit is really nice in J. Probably one of the best J around.

In F, the SQ is nice. The BA is nicer imo.

And the wooden spoon award goes to Virgin Atlantic Upper Class.

A sleep mask, socks and ear plugs all served up in a shoe bag..... Upper Class not.

Leave a comment:

• taipeiflyer
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Does this mean you will ride on TG?
    definitely looking forward to partake in a TG experience sometime in the near future. But i start to develop a rash every time i board a non sq plane. the journey into the unknown takes more courage than i usually am able to muster.

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    For me, it has to be SQ for the well designed classy looking padded bag and generous item sizes.

The only drawback is that I am not a huge fan of Bvlgari or Ferragamo cologne. Waiting for the day when SQ issues personalised cologne in their amenity kit and when the cologne is Acqua di Parma's Arancia di Capri.

Leave a comment:

• upright man
    replied
    my favorite is the SQ Ferragamo kit which CGK gave to me - everything inside is nice, and the red pouch is the best thing - durable, nice material - I've used it as a toiletries pouch for every trip since then and love it.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
    ... a huge fan of bvlgari, ...
    Does this mean you will ride on TG?

Leave a comment:

• taipeiflyer
    replied
    although a huge fan of bvlgari, the new ferragamo kits are wonderful, and really attractive as well.

Leave a comment:

• Coathanger
    replied
    The Anya Hindmarch kits from BA are quite nice, I use one as my primary washbag.

Leave a comment:

• YK@HKG
    replied
    Hmm...have to get the SQ F Kit sometime this year...but..given the price increase (even in Y), becoming more unlikely

I also like the CX Dermalogica kit...had a couple with me (anyway wanna swap..hehe)...and the new Agnes-B kit.

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post

Now I have to say, the new SQ F kits have just catapulted into first place on my list.
    Nice aren't they? Funny thing is that I tend to hoard them when in fact use the items inside. Have you seen the design of the cologne and perfume bottles? Stylishhh.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by UMD View Post
    Aahhh.... I see the package has arrived from the angel. The angel showed it to me when we met at SKL F last week.
    I forgot about that... Too many visits to SKL I guess...

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    (Givenchy, however, clearly aren't fond of me, as they keep producing pajamas too ill-fitting for my wimpy frame. )
    The zipper still hurting your chest?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X