Food in Economy Class to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food in Economy Class to Europe

Does Singapore Airlines serve the same food in economy class to every european city?
    (London, Paris, Zurich, Frankfurt, Manchester via Munich, Rome, Barcelona via Milan, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Athens).

If not, do they inform themselves what the people of the different countries eat and about their specialities?
    Last edited by Chakvetadze08; 31 January 2011, 11:02 PM. Reason: Writing mistake

The menu varies depending on the destination.

As for your second question, I didn't quite get you. Care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      The menu varies depending on the destination.

As for your second question, I didn't quite get you. Care to explain?

Last year on a flight from Singapore to London, they served the dish "Bubble and Squeak". That's a typical English meal. I think if you serve this meal on a flight to Paris or Zurich nobody would order this meal because it's too strange and too unknown for French, Swiss or other people.
      So, I think they adjust to every country. Probably that's why they serve different food on every route.
      Last edited by Chakvetadze08; 31 January 2011, 11:21 PM. Reason: Writing mistake

Comment

how ever fancy they name the food, end of the day, the FA may just ask you, ... "Sir, chicken or beef, lamb or pork".....
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
          how ever fancy they name the food, end of the day, the FA may just ask you, ... "Sir, chicken or beef, lamb or pork".....
          How true

Comment

For some reason, I find the word "Specialties" and food in Economy Class mentioned in the same sentence to be very humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
              Yes this is true especially in economic class.

Comment

Working...
              X