Comment

• TZ - TPE-SIN - Nov 2013 - Dinner

Comment

• SQ - SIN-ZRH - Oct 2013 - Dinner - AVML

[/URL]

Comment

• SQ - SIN-ZRH - Oct 2013 - Breakfast - AVML

Comment

• Thanks for your contribution! Keep those photos coming!

Comment

• j.lin: Thanks for all the pics. They're inspiring
                I've recently gone vegan so I will try the vegan meal on my next SQ flight

Glad to see SQ puts effort into their special meals. My experience with special meals on US-based carriers wasn't good

Comment

• Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                  j.lin: Thanks for all the pics. They're inspiring
                  I've recently gone vegan so I will try the vegan meal on my next SQ flight

Glad to see SQ puts effort into their special meals. My experience with special meals on US-based carriers wasn't good
                  You are most welcome. Since you have just started being vegan, please do take note of your nutrients intake esp protein, B12 and zinc.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.lin View Post
                    Thanks for your contribution! Keep those photos coming!
                    Thanks!

Btw, do you have any pictures of the SQ J AVML meal out of SIN? Is it similar to what they serve in economy but on a prettier plate?

Comment

• Very close to economy. Usually they serve chickpeas as starter but they may have changed. You would not receive much varieties with AVML, and if you don't mind, can try other vegetarian meals.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.lin View Post
                        Very close to economy. Usually they serve chickpeas as starter but they may have changed. You would not receive much varieties with AVML, and if you don't mind, can try other vegetarian meals.
                        Hmm - hard to decide which one to choose

Comment

• j.lin, have you ever ordered the BTC Lemon and Mint Scented Artichoke Ravioli?

Comment

• Originally posted by BerryFusion View Post
                            j.lin, have you ever ordered the BTC Lemon and Mint Scented Artichoke Ravioli?
                            I have ordered Lemon and Mint Scented Artichoke Ravioli.

I think it is nice, but what I don't like about BTC nowadays is that I can't request for vegetarian starters/appetizers.

I can't rmb if I had taken photos of that, will upload if I managed to find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by slacker View Post
                              I have ordered Lemon and Mint Scented Artichoke Ravioli.

I think it is nice, but what I don't like about BTC nowadays is that I can't request for vegetarian starters/appetizers.

I can't rmb if I had taken photos of that, will upload if I managed to find it.

That would be great if you could find some pics!

Hmm, I have certain food intolerances and informed the local booking office SQ...who in turn said that the kitchen would exchange certain ingredients/plates if the dish contained them and labelled it as a SPML. They also handled the communication with the kitchens in SIN and SYD. I wonder if the same would perhaps work for ordering a vegetarian starter/appetizer in J?

Comment

• Originally posted by BerryFusion View Post
                                Hmm, I have certain food intolerances and informed the local booking office SQ...who in turn said that the kitchen would exchange certain ingredients/plates if the dish contained them and labelled it as a SPML. They also handled the communication with the kitchens in SIN and SYD. I wonder if the same would perhaps work for ordering a vegetarian starter/appetizer in J?
                                Wow, tat's good service. I have tried 2-3 times recently using the below method. Also tried both the local and the 'infamous overseas' call centre and the attempts failed.

I have only succeeded once for a flight in Sept 2012.

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
                                My previous instruction to KF was to change the starter to something vegetarian in addition to roasted vegetables. This I believe is something that the Singapore office can contact the SATS kitchen directly and that definitely works for me. Really not sure if that works for you through ICC ....

Comment

Working...
                                X