does SQ inflight bar stock Martini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does SQ inflight bar stock Martini?

...I believe not (in all classes), but not actually sure?

In all classes,yes

Comment

wow, in almost 3 years of flying SQ I never knew that!

I had for some reason assumed not.... now whether they can make a perfect Martini or Vodka Martini is another question. I am damn sure they don't have the Martini glasses... plus I am sure they mix cocktails in a glass not a cocktail shaker so will not be the same. Anyway I will ask for one on Friday and wait for the resulting drink.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by AsiaCommuter View Post
        wow, in almost 3 years of flying SQ I never knew that!

I had for some reason assumed not.... now whether they can make a perfect Martini or Vodka Martini is another question. I am damn sure they don't have the Martini glasses... plus I am sure they mix cocktails in a glass not a cocktail shaker so will not be the same. Anyway I will ask for one on Friday and wait for the resulting drink.

Cheers
        HAHA hope they manage to give you a perfect one.
        I just arrived on a SIN-KUL-SIN mileage run and asked the crew,they said they do serve it in all classes on longer flights but they didnt have it on the short hop

Comment

The menu says "Dry Vermouth" while other brands are directly mentioned... so not quite sure whether this is really the "Martini" brand (and I'd rather have a Noilly Prat )

Comment

Originally posted by soarbeyond View Post
            HAHA hope they manage to give you a perfect one.
            I just arrived on a SIN-KUL-SIN mileage run and asked the crew,they said they do serve it in all classes on longer flights but they didnt have it on the short hop
            SIN-KUL flights no alcohol same on MH too.

Comment

Working...
            X