Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caviar in F from SYD?

Does SQ220 offer a caviar service in F?

Tried searching but couldnt find my answer!

No. It leaves too early in the day.
    You'll need to fly SQ222 or SQ234

Comment

220 - no, 232, IIRC Yes, along with 222 and 234

Comment

if you don't like caviar, can you get something else?

Comment

Yes, you can

Comment

if you don't like caviar, can you get something else?
            Do I need to tell them in advace or just ask FA to get me something else....Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the answers - have booked 232

Comment

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
                Do I need to tell them in advace or just ask FA to get me something else....Thanks
                Caviar comes as one of two choices - the other is likely to be a crab salad or something. So you don't need to do anything in advance, you just give your choice when the FA talks to you about your meal.

Comment

I could not find a specific answer, but...if I BTC on SQ231 to be served as supper, will I get the caviar service too?

Not sure whether to do this sector in F or J, and caviar could be the decider!

TIA.
                  F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

BTC will allow you to replace the main course of a meal with your choice. You still get all the starters and puddings as per the menu, including caviar if that is part of the menu. And you can decide on the day that you'd prefer to have a main course from the menu instead of the BTC you have ordered. But in January, the caviar I had was totally flavour-freeso I wouldn't be swayed by caviar. Buy a jar of lumpfish for a few pounds/dollars from your local supermarket instead. It would be nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      No. It leaves too early in the day.
                      You'll need to fly SQ222 or SQ234
                      I was on SQ603 last week (departing at 9am) and caviar was available... so not too early in the day... I'll be on the SYD - SIN flight next weekend so will report back if its now on this menu too.

Comment

Working...
                      X