SQ26 downgraded to Supper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ26 downgraded to Supper

Boo-Hoo...Just flew back SIN-FRA-JFK in F and saw that the meal SIN-FRA has been downgraded to supper meaning no more caviar. Had the book the cook rack of lamb which was very tasty.
    Last edited by dcflyer; 6 September 2008, 08:49 AM.

Given that it leaves near midnight ex-SIN, I am surprised it is downgraded to supper only recently. At least your BTC was good. I remember that is one of SQ LPP's favorite BTC dish.

Comment

SQ 26 has always been a supper flight, not been downgraded recently..

Caviar however was featured in F for supper and had been changed since last september.. (This info has been posted before by UA MM and CGK)

Comment

Originally posted by dcflyer View Post
        Boo-Hoo...Just flew back SIN-FRA-JFK in F and saw that the meal SIN-FRA has been downgraded to supper meaning no more caviar. Had the book the cook rack of lamb which was very tasty.
        SIN - FRA on SQ 26 it has been a supper service for a long time. If you look at the F menu thread, in June 2006 (post #7) it was supper service. And yes, the caviar as appetiser had not been offered since about a year ago when SQ reducing all the caviar service due to the limited supply in the world.
        I am glad you like the rack of lamb as your BTC.
        Last edited by SQ LPP; 6 September 2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          SIN - FRA on SQ 26 it has been a supper service for a long time. If you look at the F menu thread, in June 2006 (post #7) it was supper service. And yes, the caviar as appetiser had not been offered since about a year ago when SQ reducing all the caviar service due to the limited supply in the world.
          I am glad you like the rack of lamb as your BTC.
          Guess it was always supper but I enjoyed the caviar and was looking forward to it. Lamb was very good though so it made up for it. Great rec. I also had the veal for the light meal prior to landing in New York and that was actually pretty good as well but the portion size was tremendous.

Comment

Originally posted by dcflyer View Post
            Guess it was always supper but I enjoyed the caviar and was looking forward to it. Lamb was very good though so it made up for it. Great rec. I also had the veal for the light meal prior to landing in New York and that was actually pretty good as well but the portion size was tremendous.
            The reverse, SQ25, would have caviar.
            And next time, you should try the lamb ex-FRA. It's very good (just make sure to tell the crew that you don't want the lamb overcooked ).

Comment

Working...
            X