New Chinese F menu on China flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chinese F menu on China flights

I was on SIN-PVG flight 2 weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised with the chinese meal. It was a complete set (appetizer, soup, main course, and dessert), just like kyo kaiseki menu. When I asked the LSS about it, she said it's just been recently introduced (around March). Here's the details from SQ website:

名家珍馔 (Míng Jiā Zhēn Zhuàn)
    First Class customers travelling on selected flights between Singapore and China can look forward to a new Chinese fine dining experience with the introduction of 名家珍馔 (Míng Jiā Zhēn Zhuàn), an elegant and complete Chinese meal available for lunch or dinner service.

The name - translated in English as “treasured culinary creations from a famed and reputable establishment” - highlights the partnership between renowned master chefs and the Airline. 名家珍馔 (Míng Jiā Zhēn Zhuàn) is specially created for Singapore Airlines by acclaimed masterchefs Sam Leong and Zhu Jun, both members of our International Culinary Panel and renowned authorities in the art of Chinese cuisine. First Class customers will be treated to timeless Chinese fare made up of an exquisite array of ingredients that will impress even the most discerning of palettes.

Anyway, it was really really good and super tasty. I really recommend it!
    It's a pity this menu is not available for book the cook as I rarely fly to China..

Here are some pictures (a bit blurry, sorry).
    Appetizer and soup

Main course (beef with black bean sauce, black cod fish, shimeji rice)

Looks good. Reminds me of the multi-course Chinese meal in transpacific F on CI
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

how i can order this meal? from online or??

Comment

Working...
      X