No announcement yet.

A|Club Platinum status at Accor hotels for PPS Club members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just tried it and only got normal membership? I follow the link to A|Club PPS sign up page, which reads as flollows:

As a valued member of Singapore Airlines PPS Club, we would like to offer you the exceptional benefit of complimentary Platinum status in Accor's renowned hotel loyalty program, A|Club.

Platinum status is an elite membership level in A|Club that usually requires stays of 60 nights or more over a 12 month period to qualify.

As an A|Club Platinum member, you will receive special benefits and bonuses when you stay at any of the 2300 Accor hotels around the world that participate in the A|Club program.

With A|Club, you will earn points for every Euro (€) or Dollar (US$) spent at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, ibis, all seasons and Thalassa sea & spa. The points you earn can then be converted to KrisFlyer Miles, or gift vouchers for use at Accor hotels or with partners.

Please note that from 1 January 2011, all Singapore Airlines PPS Club and KrisFlyer members would have to be enrolled in A|Club, before they can earn KrisFlyer Miles (converted from A|Club points) at Accor hotels and resorts.

We look forward to welcoming you to A|Club, and to one of our hotels soon.
    Then used the link:
    Not yet an A|Club member?
    To benefit from this promotion:

1. Register now for your complimentary A|Club Platinum membership
    (this is the link for joining at platinum status, promo code is in link)

2. Update your profile after registration and choose Singapore Airlines as your preferred A|Club rewards option
    I did as above, so it should have work but didn`t. Has anyone else tried it and got it to work? I can see what you all mean now! Will phone up and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
      I have just tried it and only got normal membership? I follow the link to A|Club PPS sign up page, which reads as flollows:

Then used the link:

I did as above, so it should have work but didn`t. Has anyone else tried it and got it to work? I can see what you all mean now! Will phone up and see what happens.
      I called their service center. Told me to login and submit a claim stating the SQ promotion... less than 24 hours Gold changed to Platinum!

Comment

bagold glade to hear it work for you in the end. I was tolds the same as you and submit claim through website, but still waiting to hear back and account still not showing any status. Will try again.

Comment

bagold glade to hear it work for you in the end. I was tolds the same as you and submit claim through website, but still waiting to hear back and account still not showing any status. Will try again.

I'm the same. I called, they told me to submit my KF/SQ 'contract agreement' via my account on a|club and they would change manually within 24hrs. They would then post a new card within 3-weeks.

Did all this yesterday and no change yet.

Comment

Quick update: Still waiting and after a few more calls was told I need to wait other 4 days, then it will all be correct. I hope so.

Comment

I just got it confirmed half an hour ago.

This was five minutes after getting an email saying it would be done by the end of February.

Comment

Originally posted by cmy View Post
                Mine too....my stay @ VIE Hotel Bangkok was on 21-24 Jan. Sending a email to claim the missing points now...
                They will reject. They will ask you to wait until 6 weeks
                visit my blog

Comment

Still the same, not getting anywhere fast. Now told to wait until the end off Feb.

At least it worked for some of you!

Comment

So many phone calls above for a (IMO being a freebie plat from some status match or other in the past) silly status ? You can also get it if you have FB status - just phone up, tell them your FB number+status and they'll apparently match you immediately:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/flyin...or-hotels.html

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      So many phone calls above for a (IMO being a freebie plat from some status match or other in the past) silly status ? You can also get it if you have FB status - just phone up, tell them your FB number+status and they'll apparently match you immediately:
                      All being told something different, some people tolds it would take 1-3 weeks and one told you could not do so over the phone. Do you need to call the right call-center?

Called A-Club this morning and they said they would match my FB status; would take them a week or so to do so....
                      but she said it would take a week or so for my account to show the new status? Oh, well...
                      I called them, and they said (a) it's not possible to do this on the phone: I need to do this via the website and it will take three weeks;

Comment

All being told something different, some people tolds it would take 1-3 weeks and one told you could not do so over the phone. Do you need to call the right call-center?
                        I think it is in T&C saying take 6 weeks before it gets credited. And they will stick to this very strictly. Believe me...... I have done this sooo many time and got few rejected even I submitted at 4-5 weeks (and I am absolutely sure it won't get posted automatically).

The process go to the a-club web and there is missing stay link. You need to scan the Hotel Receipt and attached it (or fax it over).
                        visit my blog

Comment

Now got my Platinum status, took a lot off calls and emails but they got there in the end. Was it worth it, who knows! Now just have to hope the card turns up.

Comment

Now just have to hope the card turns up.

Got my new card today so would assume yours shouldn't be so far away.

Comment

I won`t know if it has until I get down to PER. In TPE for a few days, Had to go and check out the Oasis Club at the Grand Hyatt, then found they had a flower show in Taipei, so stayed a bit longer.

No card here yet, but they did say it would take 3-4 weeks.

Card turn up in the post today.
                              Last edited by Singapore Sling; 28 February 2011, 08:01 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Working...
                              X